Meet My Mate

"Gemma for the last time wake up or I'll come up with a bucket full of freezing water!" My dad shouts.
Oh fuck...
"I'm up daddy!" I shout.

I go into my closet and pull out the first things that see. I run into my bathroom and have a quick shower. I look over at the time and see its not even that late. I'm gonna kill my dad. I dry my hair then straighten it. I start to brush my hair that goes all the way down to my breasts, Jesus it needs cutting. I put my denim shorts and my rhianna top on then pull out my favorite brown ankle boots. And apply some makeup on and run downstairs. To see my best friend hope standing there.
"Took your god damn time didn't you!?" She says.
"What? A girl has got to look her best on her first day of school!" I shout.
"Oh yeah totally!" She says sarcastically.
I run over to my dad and give him a kiss on the cheek.
"Bye daddy, love you" I say.
"Bye sweetheart have a good day and you hope!" He shouts.
"Thanks" we both shout.

~walking to school~
"Hey did you hear-" I was about to say something when I heard a whiney little voice that came from one annoying pathetic little bitch... Charlotte. She was flirting with Hopes brother. Oh hell no I'm not standing for this.
I run over the road to her.
"Bitch please... He's way out of your league he already has a mate and she's way more better than you. Go stalk someone else. If I see you near him ever again so help me god I will hunt you down and I will rip you limb by limb. Nerve by nerve and when the pain gets too much I'll just kill you. DO YOU HEAR ME SLUT!?" I shout at her.
"Hmmm no, he hasn't mated with her yet so I can play with him as much as I want until he does and when he does i'all go after another unmated wolf. As for you threatening me you'll have to catch me first." She says back laughing. This girl pisses me off more than anyone else.
"Watch your back bitch cause once I have you I'll fucking kill you!" I shout at her. I turn around to walk off but then another thing comes to my mind.
She turns around to her friends so I tap her on her shoulder. She turns back around and before she could say anything I slap her.

~at school~
Me and hope finally get to school and the little argument me and Charlotte had which ended with me slapping her.
"I Still can't believe you slapped her!" Hope shouted.
"Bitch deserved it" I murmerd

Hope walked off to go see Evan and it looked like he had a new friend with him. That's when it hit me. It was an intoxicating smell of minty Forrest. It was amazing. Evans new friend was my mate... But who was he?...

Right so I'm re-writing my book. It was on my old account that I forgot my password too. I'm not a fake. I spent hours on end to my this book perfect. So I hope you enjoy it. I've made a few tweaks to it. I hope you enjoy.