Chapter 5 - Have No Fear

The next morning, Serena woke up in an unfamiliar bed. It took her a moment to realize where she was; Ville's bedroom. She went to move and found her wrists above her head, handcuffed to the headboard.

"What the fuck? Ville!" she shook the shackles against the wooden slats.

Ville's head popped up beside her, briefly forgetting what he'd done, "What? What's going on?"

"Why the fuck am I handcuffed?" Serena asked grumpily, "And why– wait, I'm fully clothed."

Ville sat up groggily in bed, "I handcuffed you to the bed last night. You were so drunk and you wouldn't stop molesting me. I saved you from yourself."

"Ahh... so this is you being a gentleman?" Serena laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Basically." Ville yawned. "Serena, I truly have no idea how you aren't dying of a hangover. I truly believe you could drink me under the table, even when my alcoholism was at its worst."

"What can I say? I'm talented." Serena shrugged and grinned. "Okay, now release me. I need to pee."

"Nope." Ville replied.

"The fuck do you mean 'nope'?"

Ville smirked, "You were a full on brat last night, and I'm still figuring out how I'm going to punish you for the numerous indiscretions. But furthermore, you look beautiful in cuffs, and I'm not done looking at you yet."

Serena suddenly felt herself arouse. "Fuck why does he have this big of an effect on me?" she thought to herself. She cleared her throat, "Well can I at least pee before you go all 'dominant'?"

"Nope." Ville replied again, standing up out of bed and pulling on his jeans. "I'm going to go take a shower. You can lie there and think about how you're going to apologize for being so misbehaved."

"I will break your bed, I swear to god." she giggled.

Ville whipped around to look at her, "You wouldn't dare. You break my bed, I'll break your ass."

"Oh please, don't threaten me with a good time." Serena bit her lip, egging him on.

Ville paused and bit his lip with a smirk on his face, "Oh Serena... you have no idea how badly I want to slap the taste out of your mouth." he sighed with the thought, "Now hush. I'm going to go take a shower." and he disappeared into the bathroom.

Serena laid there, trying to forget she had to pee, and recalled the conversation of the night before. She had agreed to be friends-with-benefits and enter in a Dominant/submissive dynamic with him, and that more than excited her. She had been going through so much emotionally and mentally draining bullshit the last 6 months, not only would such an arrangement take her mind off of it, but she would be getting her personal needs met as well. She had told Ville that she was "familiar" with the BDSM kink, what she neglected to tell him is that she was very much into the kink with previous boyfriends. She & Juhani never indulged, so she was ready to finally get to stretch her legs and dive back in.

"Fuck... I really need to pee." she whined to herself. "Ville I'm going to piss in your bed, I swear to god!" she called out playfully.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." he called back, mimicking her sing-songy tone. Seconds later he appeared in the doorway, freshly showered and in nothing but boxers. "Have you had a chance to think about your behavior?" he asked, eyebrow raised.

"Yes. Please let me go. I really need to pee." she whined.

"Say you're sorry." Ville smirked.

"I'm sorry."