Chapter 1

I slowly open my eyes to discover that I'm in a room. "Where am I?" I ask no one. Taking in my surroundings, I see that I'm in a room with stone walls, ceiling, and floors. I stand up and look down at myself to make sure I was just the same as always. I still have all of my clothes on, so I reach in my pocket to grab my phone. 'No service. Of course.'

So that meant I probably wasn't on Earth anymore. (Yes, I know this is a weird first conclusion, but I've read enough stories to know that that's a reasonable one.) I put my phone away and slap myself with as much strength as I can muster. Right on my arm. "OW OW OW OHH NOPE NOT DREAMING." My yelps of pain echo through the tunnel and I see something moving at one end of the tunnel. I had to go check it out. Running towards it, I see that it's another person. I poke her and after nothing happening, I poke her again. And again. Until she finally wakes up.

"Hey," I say. "Wha... Who are you? How did I get here? What is this place!?" After that bombardment of her questions, I realize, yes, I should introduce myself. Hello. My name is Akalo. "Ok, ok, one thing at a time girl, first off, my name is Akalo. Second, I have no idea where we are. Third, again, no idea," I respond.

 "Oh, well then, 'Akalo', shouldn't we be trying to figure out where we are?" "I do agree with that. But it's not like there's anywhere to start looking for those answers, ... What's your name?""I think- I think it's Cathi?" She slowly responded. Taking in a shaky breath she repeated, "Yeah, that sounds about right. Cathi..."

"Well then Cathi, let's go look around shall we?"

                                                ||\\VVww----------~~~~----------wwVV//||

We walked through the tunnels for a few minutes before finding a new addition to our group. A third person had been brought here. This one, was beginning to stir before we had approached so there was no need to poke him. "Hey," Cathi asked him. "What's your name?" "My name's- why should I tell you what my name is? I don't know you,"He replied viciously. "Well do you want to get out of here?" I say. "Yeah," is his answer. "Fine it's Misht." "Ok! Nice to meet you Misht."

"Let's go find a way out of here."

The three of us walked down the long hallway for several minutes, talking about ourselves along the way (and I found a coin on the ground) before we were confronted with something. There was a small collection of panels. They look as though they were made of...Plastic? And there were little round holes dotting some areas on them. There was a circle on one that was made of metal. And it looked like the perfect size to put a- "CATHI WATCH OUT!"