༶ ʟᴀᴛᴛᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ༶

Idol JK has been getting his coffee from the same place ever since his contract with Golden Closet, the label that signed him a year ago, after being noticed on a variety show showcasing his vocals.

Taehyung is an art graduate who doesn't drink coffee but loves getting creative with latte froth.

Routines are comforting in the most gratifying way. Some argue that impromptus are the spice of life while others advocate the shelter certainty provides.

Jungkook doesn't realise it yet, but despite his youth, the knowledge that by 9:00 AM each morning, his fingers will hold a warm cup of cappuccino brings daily solace to his otherwise hectic and unpredictable days.

The unaltered taste of his morning brew is one thing he can count on, thanks, no doubt, to rigorous recipes followed to a T by baristas working the morning shift. The frothy Rosetta is also invariably the same.

The one aspect that could, potentially, allow for some creativity seems muzzled by strict guidelines. Oh well. He paid for the brew. Not the art.

Located across the street from GC prods, the place was recommended by several employees and ratified by Jungkook's picky taste buds. An earthy aroma, some hearty texture, and just the right amount of nuttiness to balance any residual tang. What more can he ask for?

People rave about the café's rooftop view, a feature the artist does not comment on since he never leaves the car. The appointed driver runs that errand for him. Why risk unnecessary commotion by showing his face in public? He can wait.

Sure, he misses the smell of freshly roasted beans, the jazzy sun rays bouncing off of the metallic surface of the espresso machines, and the background noise made of indistinct chatter which lulls him to sleep without fail.

And those love seats by the window do look quite comfy.

But he waits. He must. Except it's already 9:06 and his hands are still empty. The driver – Bosco? Vosco? – is nowhere to be found in the unusually packed café.

He checks his phone again to confirm this is definitely not the rush hour crowd that's keeping him from sipping on the fuel that is supposed to get him through his daily schedule of meetings, shoots, fittings and the like.

He's ready to text his manager to ask about clauses in their staff's contracts regarding toilet breaks during shifts when the door opens. "Your coffee, sir."

"Not a moment too soon," he grumbles before bringing the tumbler to his lips. One sip of the hot brew soothes his mood which was turning sour and he almost forgets the six-minute wait. "What took so long today?"

"There was a line."

"Yeah. I could see that from outside. Why though?"

The driver does not have an answer. "Let me find out," he says as he steps out of the car once more and heads into the café, leaving a stunned Jungkook to ponder on how a few words could set people in motion.

"Apparently, they're here for the art, you know, on top of the coffee."

Yes. Jungkook knows about the art. But no, it doesn't make sense why anyone would wait in line for a heart, or a tulip, or even a swan...

Curious and careful not to ask further questions for fear of having to endure another delay until Bosco retrieved the information he inadvertently requested, he lifts the lid of his cup.

Too bad he's already downed half the drink. What remains on the surface may, at some point, have been a chubby looking bear. A panda perhaps? He turns the cup in his hands before concluding that this design was definitely some kind of animal, though he can't decide whether the two dots are ears at the top or feet at the bottom.