Abhirika - Tere Mere Raaste

Chapter 21 : 

Next day:

Shreya was waiting for Siddharth at his place to meet him but he was into deep sleeping. Siddharth aunt inform her the same but she waits for him to wake for around about 2 hours helping her aunt, talking and then finally when Siddharth did not wake up she left as she was getting late for Bureau.

As She was leaving from parking area on her scooty, Siddharth looks at her from his room window with eyes stuck on her until she disappeared from his eyes.

At Bureau:

All were in hurry to complete their work. Shreya reaches office and confirm again with everyone about their plan informing them about Tarika veing aware of it.

Everyone reaches mall by 11 and Tarika-Kavin also came there by 11:20.
Everyone gather around a corner of the mall. Nikhil was keeping eye on mall main gate while Tarika was nervous, Kavin was confident and Shreya was worried.

Shreya:(quickly)Kavin - Tarika tum logo ko yaad hain na kya karna hain.

Kavin:(confidently)meri to fikar karo hi maat,par tarika ko dekho kitni nervous hain ye. Main subha se usse samjha rahu hoon lekin wo hain ki samjh hi nahi rahi.

Shreya, Sachvi and Rajat looks at her while she feeling nervous bit her lips.

Shreya:(taking a deep sigh)Tarika ye akhri moka hain please tumhe hamara saath dena hoga.Tum tension maat lena bas jo ye bole karti jaao naki sab kavin shambhal lega.

Tarika:(sadly)par kya ye sahi hain, I mean Abhijeet se jhoot bolna aur.

Purvi:(holding her one hand)Tarika trust me jab tak in ladko ko aise na lage na ki inse kuch cheen raha hain tab tak ye sach mein nahi samjhte hain.

Sachin:I hate to agree with purvi on this but sach yahi hain.

Rajat:dont worry tarika, badmein jab sab settle hojaye tab sach bata dena.

Shreya:(quickly holding her other hand)12 bajne wale hain tum logo jaao apne plan ke liye ready hojao, hum bhi wapas thodi der mein aate hain.

She nodes while they all leaves and team was looking at them leaving. Shreya prayed that her plan succeeded, she was worried and tensed at the same time.

12 O clock:

Shreya & team were sitting on the top floor game zone area waiting for Abhijeet while kavin was waiting for him at 2nd floor food court.

Abhi reaches mall, park his bike and enter the mall

Abhi reaches mall, park his bike and enter the mall. He looks around to find everyone but doesn't find anyone.

Here, all were eagerly waiting for Abhi while shreya phone rings, all looks at her while she picks it up.

Shreya;Hello Siddharth..

Siddharth:Shreya.. wo

Same time Abhi give a call to shreya