Chapter 1

Athena's POV

"For Pete's sake, Athena, please settle down in that school and focus; you need to do this because you are an heiress." My brother scolded me while I was eating. "Look, I'm asking you a favor because this is also for you."

"Are you fucking done?" I said it irritably and put down my cutlery loudly. "If you will just subject me to your nonsensical discourse throughout the day, you should not request my presence. I am damn fine in our shared house."

I was minding my own business. It was they who wanted to kill me for losing a large amount of money after our bet in a car race.

"And also, they tried to stab me. It was self-defense, or you wanted your sister to be a cold corpse lying inside this house?"

"You're really good at gaslighting me, Athena. If I just don't love you, my little sister, you were punished a long time ago." He replied.

"I felt punished for living this life. I picked up my things and left him there.

I rode my car and started my engine to go to that annoying new school.

I have a gang named the Death Stalkers. It started as if we were crazily chasing our own deaths because life has become a punishment for all of us. Ironically, my girls made me want to protect them and make us the ones who stalked everyone who opposed us, leaving them all dead.

They were Mayczie, Maurice, Samantha, Cassandra, and Daphne. Ever since our parents died, it was them who became my family, aside from my brother.

***

"Hey, Athena. What can you say about our new school?" Mayczie asked out of the blue.

"Just like other schools, it looks suffocating."

Maurice sighed. "Tch."

"I am seeing the eyes of annoying goons here." Samantha expressed irritation, stating, "It seems like they want to provoke us and incite a commotion."

"But look, girls. They're looking at us. It seems like this is the first time they saw a goddess like us." Daphne said, giggling.

"Wala bang hot na lalaking malaki ang biceps dito? And also, I wanted someone stronger than us; that's the standard." -Sam.

"Agree ako sa lalaking hot na malaki ang biceps, love it!" -Cassandra

"Why are they staring at us like that? Is that how they welcome new students?"

"Excuse me." A group of tall men approached us, giving us a dark aura, and started challenging us in a staring duel. If staring can kill, I guess we are all dead.

I said, "You may pass," and I composed myself back into a poker face.

"That damn table you are sitting on is ours." The other one said that and sighed.

Okay, so this is why this table was vacant when we arrived here.

"Oh, I see." -Cassandra

"If we were being impolite, can you now get off your asses?" The other guy said while he was smiling and looking amazed. "This is actually the first time someone dared to step on here." He added.