10

TW/CW: language, mention of  joke phone sex (HELP 😭)

Y/N's POV

I woke up alone in bed again. I don't like that he left. Again. I sat up, rubbing my eyes to get more clear vision. As I stepped out of my bed, I slowly went over to my bedroom door and when downstairs to where there was a note and some pancakes. I picked up the note and it read "good morning, my love! I wasn't able to stay this morning as I had to go out again. I'll be back in a little while, but for now have some pancakes. Take it easy and see you soon. Yours truly, Ghostface <3" that was so adorable. He's such a softie towards me. I giggled as I put the pancakes into the microwave to heat them up.

TINY TIME SKIP (SAME POV, LIKE HALF AN HOUR LATER)

Not long after I finished eating, the landline phone rang. I smiled as I walked over to pick it up, putting my plate into the sink. "Hey there, lover boy," I giggled. "Hello, (Y/N), I see you're awake?" Ghostface chuckled. "Why yes I am. What do you need?" I picked up the landline and brought it over to a mini table by the couch and sat it down there, turning in the television. "Well, I think it's finally time I tell you my name," he explained. "Oh so we can have phone sex?" I kept changing the channel. "Wha- where does that come from?" He chuckled lowly. "Oh I don't know, maybe it comes from you looking horny as fuck all the time," I giggled.

"Oh~?" Ghostface teased. "Yeah no too early for phone sex. Bye bye now," I fake smiled and sighed, hanging up the phone, not even allowing him to say goodbye. I did not want to have phone sex after he left me again. Plus I was still kind of tired. I grabbed a blanket from one of the cabinets  and sat myself up on the couch, I didn't feel like going up into my bedroom. I lied down and out the blanket over me, turned to my side and kept switching television channels to try and find something interesting to watch.

I finally came across a television channel that seemed bare able for me to watch. And that was PBS kids. It was pathetic, but I left it on and later fell asleep peacefully.

TIME SKIP, SAME POV

I briefly woke up for a moment a few hours later but.. I was in my bed? I felt a tight grip around my waist. As I turned around, I saw Ghostface without his mask, sleeping peacefully with his head resting on my back. He must've brought me upstairs when he came back. He's so sweet. I softly smiled and began to cuddle him, causing myself to fall back to sleep.

I loved when he'd cuddle me to sleep. It was so warm and comfortable, just like a dream. An unbelievable one. A helpless victim who fell inlove with their murderer? Just like one of those Wattpad Fanfictions they have. (STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL 😭) although most of those end in either one of them passing away attempting to save the other or murdering the other for pure pleasure. I don't want this to end in any of those repetitive situations.

I woke up again. Why couldn't I just rest happily? This time, Ghostface was gone again. I got up and quickly got on a sweater, it was kinda cold. I got it on and went downstairs to see Ghostface sitting peacefully on the couch. I went over and sat next to him. "So, you still up for that phone sex?" He chuckled. "Mm.. maybe.." I giggled, resting my head on his shoulder. "That's not exactly a no..~" he joked around, turning his head to look at me. Ghostface took off his mask and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead before putting it back on.

"I don't get the point of the mask, I've already seen your face," I shrugged my shoulders. "Well, you have windows. I can't risk anybody looking through and knowing who I am," Ghostface explained in the most basic bitch way in the world. I rolled my eyes to the side and back over to their regular position.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP BECAUSE IDK WHAT ELSE TO WRITE HERE

After a while, I got up from where I was sitting next to Ghostface and went over to the front door. "Hm? What are you doing?" He got up along with me and followed. "Going out," I put on my shoes and grabbed my coat, resting it under my arm. He was gonna say no. "Where?" Ghostface continued. "Mall, going with Chloe," I quickly got my arms into the coat sleeves and fixed it. "Mm. And what makes you think you can go without asking me?" He replied as he rested his chin on my shoulder. "Well, it's America. A free country, with citizens free of tyranny," I said turning around and pulling up his mask to give him a quick kiss on the cheek before opening the door and leaving, closing it behind me.

I quickly grabbed the car keys from my coat pocket and opened the door to find Ghostface in clothing that wasn't his halloween costume without his mask, sitting in the drivers seat. "Can I not go anywhere without your permission?" I asked sarcastically. "Nope, you're not allowed," he chuckled, swiftly grabbing the keys from my hands. I rolled my eyes as I got into the passenger seat and buckled up.

As we drove over to the specific mall to meet up with Chloe, it was pure silence until "So, what time am I picking you up?" He asked as he kept his eyes locked onto the road in front of him. "I'm thinking maybe about an hour or two from when we get there, I can tend to be more on the indecisive side," I rested my head on the back of the seat as I stared out the window. After that there was just more pure silence.

"Why don't you ever let me go out?" I continued to look onto the highway from the window. "I have reasons. Reasons I won't say, but I can tell you that it's partially I don't wanna risk you getting hurt." He gripped the wheel tight as he took a little glance at me for a moment. I slowly nodded my head and we finally reached the mall parking lot. As we pulled in, he listed basic rules. No stealing, no drugs, and on and on. "Alright, I'll be seeing you later-" I opened the door, but he quickly grabbed my wrist. I just stared him in the eyes for a moment.

He leaned in a little bit closer. "I love you," he said, kissing my cheek before letting go of my wrist. My face quickly grew redder and redder by each moment in his presence. I swiftly shut the door and ran over to the mall entrance and went inside.

_end of 10_