Six

This story is well liked okay.

"He called me darling." Harry says looking up at the ceiling.

"Well yeah that's great." Niall said, too busy finding the right angle to eat his burger.

"He also did he looks forward to a nice long chat with me..."

"He said he loves me! Niall do you have any idea what is happening?!" Harry said, getting up -excited.

"Yes, he wants his dick in your asshole, that's what's happening."

"Well yes-what?! Niall there is no time for jokes. The write application is going crazy. I've been getting messages about how much one ships me and Louis!"

"How can they ship y'all? They don't even know how Louis looks. What if he's some ugly ass shit?" Niall says with his mouth full.

"It'll be a disappointment, but I don't care I love his writing and how he thinks. I bet he's a lovely person." Harry says, getting defensive.

"Yeah pshhtt whatever."

"So what do I do now?" Louis says, keeping his text book aside and opening up his cell phone.

"You message him? Is that too much to do Louis?" Zayn says, rolling his eyes.

"What do I message him?"

"Is a hi too much to write? Jesus, you're a worldwide famous author and you don't know what to message a bloke who is clearly your fan?"

"He's not just any fan, have you seen his poems? They're mind blowing. I'm talking to a poet Zayn, I need to put my heart and soul into one single text-"

"Shut up and text him a hi."

"Okay."

So with sweaty hands, Louis picks up his phone.

He opens the app which turned his life into something he didn't expect. He was-still is- a fan of writing and reading. He loved writing because it was a stress reliever, words had so much power and they could express so much express -Louis loved that. The best part was anyone could have this power and anyone could express through it. It was just something about making up characters and moulding them that Louis loved. He loved reading too, especially exotic poems. Louis's book was getting published without him trying to get it published-he didn't even imagine that happening.

He opened up the messaging option in the app.

His fingers lingered over the alphabets on his keyboard. Is hi too insignificant? Is he supposed to write a synopsis on how much he loves Harry's eyes or on how pretty Harry is? That would be too creepy wouldn't it? Should he write about how much he loved Harry's poems? Yeah that would be nice. But that'll be brought up later. He can't just start writing that no. So after contemplating for about half an hour he sent a message which read

Hi :)

He got a reply within seconds, like Harry was waiting for him to message him. Maybe Harry was also sitting there contemplating what he should message Louis, maybe he was just as nervous. The message read

Hey!

And oh Louis was so so so fond of this boy.

Please read my other stories? :)

If y'all want to instagram me or tweet me then

INSTAGRAM- @ zahrasayed13
Twitter - @ theyaremysons

Have a nice day or night!