Advice and Encouragement

Hello everyone, I have a new story to present but I'm trying something new here. This came to my head a while back and It's really weird but I enjoyed writing it. I'll let you guys read and I hope you enjoy it.

Disclaimer: I don't own super smash bros., it belongs to Nintendo

-----------------------------------

Advice and Encouragement

"Alright, alright! I'm coming! I'm putting my stuff away!"

Normally Fox would have this time alone getting things ready but currently a loud banging noise was coming from the door which was out of the usual and was starting to become an annoyance that he couldn't take much of the noise.

Whoever is causing this noise better have a reason for he/she to bother me now.

Having finished putting his stuff away, he walks over to the doors to see who wants to see him. "What do..." his voice stops point blank when he sees who's at his door.

"Hi their pup"

"Wolf O'Donnell," his appearances have upgraded Fox from annoyance to anger. "what do you want?!"

"I just came here to talk. I want you to hear me out"

"Yea right I'm pretty sure you want to start making fun from our last incident at the gym"

"Look I don't want to cause any trouble so let's put it aside for once"

"And the reason why?"

"Think of it as a truce for today and besides it's not a good idea to cause a scene here"

He had a point; he didn't want to cause a scene and from Wolf's facial expressions, he showed no signs of anger but of someone looking for answers which surprised him.

"Alright come in."

"For you once you use your head."

"Shut up."

He lets him in before shutting the door behind him. Wolf looks around his room and is not surprised by what he sees. Compared to his room, Foxes' room was more formal and cleaner than his. From the looks of it, he was getting ready for something.

"You seem busy, preparing for date night."

"You observant."

"I can assume it has to do something about the party" he says as he holds up an envelope with a leaf print on it that was on Foxes table.

"Yes, Isabelle is hosting a Fall festival on one of the islands along with Tom Nook, all the villagers are going but Isabelle decided to extend the invitation to fighters if they want to go as she wants everyone to have fun. Some of us are going, which is why I was busy."

"That's nice to hear."

"I know that's not why you only came here Wolf" he turned around looking serious.

"To cut to the chase I just came here for some advice on a certain topic I think you know more about"

The moment he finished talking, he noticed that Fox was starting to laugh a little which annoyed him.

"What's so funny?!"

"I'm I seeing this, you of all people and the most notorious criminal in the Lylat System, has come to me for advice?!"

"I'm trying to be serious here and don't make me grab you and smash your face on the table!" he said in an angry tone as Fox stopped laughing a bit.

"It's alright I get you," he said as he became serious "but what's the reason behind all this because you look like a person in need of answers"