THE BEGINNING OF THE END...

Years back when the world was in trenches and was on its last feet, most thought that the end was near until a new level of power had risen and it was never seen before. As the gladiators tried to finish their invasion this new power had the ambition and bravery to take them all on. This brave solider was once known as the Power Ninja, but was more formally known as Hector Nowha and boy was he brave. He was accompanied by his fellow lover Juno Nowha and together they did everything in their righteous power to defeat these robotic tin cans, but it came with a certain degree of cost. At that time and moment they already had 3 babies (Natasha, Jirid and Jayden ) so in their minds they were not only fighting for the fellow citizens but also for a safer future for their most precious creations. Through the battle field they fought and it wasn't until later they would face the most strongest, fearless and worshiped gladiator and that was Ramil. No matter how much effort they put into the battle they couldn't fight their way out of this one and when energy lost Ramil gave it a hard knock and they were both blacked out. When they woke up, they found themselves in Ramils space chamber tired up and in destress. Juno and Hector didn't know a thing about what was going on and as they tried to get out of the mess, Ramil walked in and shared a few words...

Ramil: You pathetic earthlings really thought you stood a chance against the great space lord Ramil...You shall now learn what happens to pest that get in my way...

A deadly annihilator ray sprung up from the trenches of the space ship ready to obliterate the two helpless ninjas but Ramil allowed them to have their final says.

Hector: Before you kill us Ramil I have an offer for you

Ramil: Seems quite intriguing....I'm listening

Hector: You want to see us in pain right?

Ramil: Precisely

Hector: How about an exchange... You take our babies and we make peace and stop this invasion...

Ramil: Why in the cosmic galaxy would I want your babies....

Hector: Because they are the next...super powered, fighting force and I can guarantee you they will be a big influence on your army in the upcoming future

Ramil: Seems quite interesting to say the least

Juno: Are you fucking stupid, those are our kids you risking out of, what if this ogre kills them too

Hector: Can you please shut up and let me do the talking for once...

Juno: The more you talk, the more I realize we doomed

Hector: Not completely...

After careful consideration, Ramil finally came to a conclusion that he would take the kids in exchange for peace and that's what happened that day. Hector and Juno were released and were set on their way back to earth. Hector was happy to finally be able to touch grass once again and delighted that he managed to save humanity. Juno on the other hand was beyond furious like words couldn't describe how boiled up she was at Hector. Just as Hector was leaning in for a kiss, Juno backed away in disgust ...

Hector: What's wrong babe

Juno: Don't you "babe" me

Hector: Why are you so mad, we just saved countless of lives by our selves, what's there to be angry about

Juno: So you decided to risk our kids lives in the process, you do realize who Ramil is, it's only a matter of time before he kills my poor babies

Hector: Don't sweat it, he won't

Juno: How are you so sure?!?

Hector: ...Ummm you see...umm

Juno: You fucking idiot how could you do this to me, you know I loved those babies more than my own life. I already had a future planned out with them and how I would be a great mother, all that just for you to ruin it at the last moment, Do you even know if they're safe or not?!?

Hector: well umm....

Juno: You know what Hector, I've had enough of your bullshit and I think it's safe to say that it's over between us..FOR GOOD!!

Hector: Coming on now stop playing

....

Juno: Thanks for the suffering you fucking cunt, I hope you and that monster Ramil share the same pit in hell

Juno teleports out and Hector is left in despair. He finally realized the mistake he had created and was made to live with that regret. He was so focused on saving his loved one that he didn't think about the ones who loved him...