ONE

"Here we go again.. You can do this. You'll be fine. Just run inside and they won't touch you" He took a deep breath before he stepped out of the uber and started walking towards the door. There was a group of guys standing by the front of the school. Not just any group of guys, Lee Haechan and his asshole friends. They all seemed to notice right away when he got a little closer. "Fuck" But he kept walking until they started walking towards him. "Abort, abort" He quickly turned around but one of them ran up to him and grabbed him just as he got back to the uber. He gasped as they turned him around and slammed him into the car. "Please.."

The driver rolled down the window. Thank god. "Off the car, please" Are you kidding me??

He chuckled. "Sorry, sir. Will do" He pulled him off the car and the driver drove away. This is Yuta. He was very intimidating, as were all of his friends. But he was the scariest in Renjun's opinion. "Awe, he said please" He said as the rest of the guys got to them.

Renjun looked at Haechan, who was the only one that never actually touched him. Sometimes it even seemed like he'd create a distraction to get them away from him. But Renjun told himself it was nothing because why would he ever do that? He clearly hates him. Haechan just snickered breathily. "What are you looking at me for?"

Mark chuckled. "Because you never touch him. He thinks you're gonna help him out of this" He smirked.

Renjun gulped. "Please, I-I'm late to my class" This is where his dance class normally took place. It was in a small shopping plaza so they often were here when he was coming to dance class. He had even tried a back entrance but that turned out even worse for him so he never attempted that again.

Jisung sighed, "Shut him up, he's so loud"

"Wish I could" Yuta said, shoving him to the ground.

Jeno walked over and nearly kicked him but they were stopped by a voice, "Hey!!" They all looked over and saw Jaemin and Chenle walking up to them. Jaemin helped Renjun up and glared at Jeno. "Lee Jeno... Should've expected this- Are you okay, Injunnie?"

"I'm fine.." He brushed the dirt off his clothes. He looked at Haechan, who was already looking at him. Haechan glared at him before he looked away.

"Do you guys even have a fuckin' life?" Chenle asked. "You're all losers" He pushed Renjun's behind him.

"Chenle to the rescue again~" Jisung said in a mocking voice. "Do you have a life? All you do is hang around this dumb fuck" He was referring to Renjun. They were pretty much always hanging around Renjun. Basically, to put it simply, they were what people called the 'rich kids' and Renjun was the complete opposite. Chenle and Jaemin weren't like the other 'rich kids' so when they saw them messing with Renjun, they took him under their wing, you could say. They were one grade above him.

"Don't call him a dumb fuck, you dumb fuck!" Chenle yelled.

"I'm gonna go fucking deaf, you never shut up" Jisung said.

"You're giving me a headache" Yuta said. He shoved Chenle, "You win this time, but don't think you can save him every time" He walked away.

"Fuck you!!" Jaemin yelled. Mark, Jisung, Jeno, and Yuta started walking away but Haechan seemed like he was deep in thought.

Renjun furrowed his brows a little as he looked at him. Chenle scoffed and laughed. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Oh-" Haechan snapped out of it. "Just thinking about how ugly you are" Haechan smiled and walked away.

Chenle scoffed. "Fuck you!" He sighed and looked at Renjun. "Are you okay?" He softened his voice.

"Fine" He sounded a little annoyed.