Meeting

Finney pov

I woke up to the annoying ringing of my alarm clock I closed my eyes again drifting off to sleep again I woke up what seemed like a second later I rolled over and checked my phone. Shit it's 7:48 I'm an hour late. I have to be at school by 8:05.I rushed to get ready I brushed my teeth and hair. Then walked to my closet. I picked out a black hoodie and a pear of baggy jeans I grabbed my phone off my night stand and my backpack off the floor. I slipped my shoes on and walked out the house. Gwen was sick today. I was almost at school I seen Matty,Matt, and buzz I walk faster but I hear foot steps from behind me. Matty grabbed my backpack and threw me onto the ground i managed to get back up. But he punched my in the face and stomach. Knocking me back down. "Get the fuck out of here" I heard someone yell they ran off . The person was Vance hopper? He helped me up and walked me to school. We walked into the bathroom he helped me clean the side of my face. That scraped against the pavement. I always thought Vance was mean. I thought he would be beating me up not helping me? But I guess not. After he cleaned my face it was probably already half way through first period. Vance took me out the bathroom and back out the school? "Vance what are u doing I have class?" I said "what does it look like I'm doing I'm not going in there so are u coming or not?" He asked I just nodded my head and followed behind him. He leased us to some park in the middle of nowhere. We sat on the swings. "My head hurts" I said "well no shit u just got ur shit rocked.but I might have something else lto help with that" And he pulled a joint out of his pocket. I was kinda relived it's been a while since I've smoked last. And I've been wanting to. He lit it and took a hit. He signaled me to go by his and I did he just blew smoke in my face and laughed as I coughed his laugh was cute tho. I can't lie about that. He passed it over to me. I took a few hits and passed it to him. He put it out after a while of going back and forth.