The letter

The next day at breakfast y/n couldn't bring herself to look up at where the teachers sat, she couldn't bring herself to look up at him.

Aurora was starting to get really pissy "y/n if you don't eat your damn food im gonna slap you."

Y/n sighed "ugh fine" so she ate eggs, hash browns, sausages, muffins, and orange juice. When she was done she stared at her plate and felt like crying. At the depths of despair an owl landed next to her and dropped off a letter with her name on it. She wished she could say she didn't get excited by the letter even though she knew who it was from. The letter read.

Dear y/n,
I'll be direct, I think you're a very beautiful woman. I would love to get to know you better and be intimate with you, you could use the experience and I think we could enjoy something slow and passionate together. With the circumstances it makes more sense to be passionate lovers than husband and wife. If you want a guy who wouldn't treat you like shit or break your heart and actually cares about your pleasure you don't know what you're missing.
-Albus

Y/n pursed her lips. This was probably the hottest thing anyone had ever said to her, but she needed to play hard to get before she accepted his offer. She needed to do something that let Albus know she wasn't to be messed with.

Y/n looked around and saw that one goth slytherin she was pretty sure was named Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and sat down next to her. Immediately Ebony hissed at her but y/n kept her cool and just said "you didn't hear it from me but Dumbledore and Hagrid are totally getting it on."

Y/n wasn't sure if Ebony would pass the message on but there were enough slytherins in the vicinity who perked their ears up at this announcement. With a sly smile y/n headed back to the hufflepuff table.

Aurora and Jane were waiting and when y/n told them they both agreed to pass the rumor on. Dumbledore would think twice about cheating on her again, he was gonna have to do more to get her back.