The Decepticons Dark Queen

My brain seemed to stop working as I processed what had just come out of Megatrons intake. His spark has been tugging at me? Even though I didn't think on it at first...I already knew he had to feel it, because I felt it too. I didn't want to believe it at first...but Megatron just confirmed his own side of the feelings they both felt...and I knew that I didn't have to be afraid anymore. I moved closer to him as he waited to hear what I had to say and felt him stiffen slightly when I placed my hand on his chassis. 

"I...I've felt the same thing...I wasn't sure at first and I was afraid to speak," I met his widened optics as his servo came up to gently grasp mine "and I'm sorry for not telling you...I was afraid that I was being foolish." 

His other servo rose to gently brush the side of my face "my dear, why would you have been afraid?" his voice was low and quiet, as if he were afraid to say the wrong thing. 

"Megatron..as far as I knew you hated organics for one, to be tethered to one by fate I felt would make you hate me-" he placed a digit over my lips to stop the rest of my words. 

"Seara..it is true that I detest organics, but I always make exceptions...and you would be more than that. You are the most beautiful femme, organic or not, that my optics have ever seen. You are strong, fearless in battle and more determined than anyone I know," his digit withdrew from my lip as he lifted my chin, preventing me from turning my burning red face away from him. "I would love nothing more than to have you as my sparkmate, for I would be the foolish one to turn away from you just because you are an organic." 

I closed my eyes for a moment, feeling the tears fall slowly and his digit gently wiping them away "then I too would love nothing more than to be your sparkmate, Megatron," I felt him move and opened my eyes to see him leaning down to me, I smiled and met him halfway in a kiss. I thought the metal might feel weird, but it was surprisingly soft against my lips as we remained there. Both of my hands had landed on his chassis and his servos were on my waist, they tightened for a moment as if he was trying so hard to keep himself in check before he pulled away slowly.

"Today is a momentous day indeed, we defeat the Autobots and the Decepticons have been given a Queen," his sharp denta'd smile sent a strong, excited sensation through my whole body as he bid me walk with him "would you be alright with revealing this to the faction immediately?"

"Are you kidding me? Megatron I can already tell you at least Knockout believed he knew...I think we can let the suspense be over and done with," I laughed as we turned down a hallway and I could hear what sounded like pained growls coming from a room further down. I had almost forgotten we had Wheeljack "Megatron...I want the prisoner to bear witness as well," Megatron had stopped and given me a questioning raise of his optic ridge "so that he may know that they were always doomed the moment the bots had found me." Megatron laughed as we continued to make our way to the brig that held Wheeljack. The doors opened to reveal Starscream in the middle of interrogating the wrecker, stopping when he heard the doors open.

"Ah Lord Megatron, Seara...I was just having a conversation with our friend here... though it's somewhat one-sided so far," he growled slightly as Wheeljack spat some energon at his pedes.

"Prepare to bring our...honored guest to the top of the spire along with Soundwave, Knockout, and some of our troops, there is an announcement that needs to be made," Megatron grinned at Wheeljack before he turned back and left the room with Seara. As they made their way to the top Megatron sat on his throne, Seara placing herself beside him. She would have loved to sit with him on the throne...but thought it might be too soon for such display. Her cheeks burned at having thought of such thing before Megatron's chuckling caught her attention "I can feel your embarrassment dear, whatever could you be thinking over there?"

I could see him glancing at me out of the corner of my eye and had to keep myself from telling him the truth in the attempt to see if I could get a rise out of him "Nothing love...nothing at all." I could see him about to make a remark when several sets of pedesteps and a thud caused both of us to turn towards the sound. Wheeljack had been thrown at the front of the group, Soundwave having a pede over the Autobot as if threatening him not to move while Knockout turned and winked at me. Starscream also bowed to Megatron and nodded to me, his wings twitching slightly as I gave him a mischievous smile. Soundwave then came forward and bowed to Megatron.

"Soundwave, display this announcement to all of our troops," Soundwave nodded and a red light appeared on his visor signaling that he was now streaming the event. "My loyal Decepticons! today has been a truly momentous day. After our long and difficult struggle we have managed to beat down the Autobots," cheers erupted from the present Vehicons and I could see Wheeljack gritting his denta. Megatron continued after the cheering died down "however, another occasion has come to light of which was agreed upon that we share," standing and turning to me, Megatron held out his servo and I stepped forward to take it. Bringing me closer to his side and wrapping his arm around my waist, Megatron smiled to me "It came to our attention that Seara and I...are destined sparkmates, her awakening beginning the ability for our connection to form,"

"I fragging knew it!" Knockout shouted with an excited pump of his servo as the vehicons around them began to whisper excitedly. I could see the look of dread on Wheeljack's face as he looked up at me. Even Soundwave showed an overly excited emoji on his visor as Starscream's intake dropped. 

"Decepticons, I give you your Queen!" Megatron shouted and I stepped forward, stretching my wings to their full length, standing tall with my tail curled around in front of me. 

Vehicons cheered and before long all began shouting in unison "ALL HAIL LORD MEGATRON!, ALL HAIL LADY SEARA! ALL HAIL LORD MEGATRON!, ALL HAIL LADY SEARA!"