Chapter 9 : ( sort out )

Let's get started...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sia's eyes caught something else. Yes it's her childhood friend . He was looking hot as hell. But his eyes didn't glow up like usual. He look pale and dry. Something is bothering him she thought. It's been a long they met. Sia didn't wonder a lot she directly went towards him and hugged him.

"Who are u?" Her friend asked. "What? Don't u remember me?" He looked at her once more and his eyes widened. "Are u Sia Cambell?" he asked. She smiled and answer " "not a cambell anymore. It's Sia Cox". He smiled. Suddenly her eyes caught up something too.

"Is it your child??." She asked. "Yes and her name is Lina". "She is soo cute..." Sia exclaimed. "Indeed she is.." . "Where is your husband?" He asked sudden. "Because of his office work he didn't attend the party. Don't u know him! He is famous business man ' Daniel Cox' and my baby is also with him, Dean"

"Ohh that's great!". "By the way Lushkoff ( Randeep Rai)  how's your wife?" She asked. "She is here maybe showing her luxurious styles" he said rolling his eyes. All of sudden, Jake called Sia. She excuse herself and went to him .

"What happened brother." She asked. "Nothing just for fun" he replied. She made a grumpy face. He chuckled. "Will u mind if I ask u something?".

"Don't keep border between us" he scoffed... "U guys aren't planning for a baby right?" She hesitated asked. He just smiled with a weak face. He don't know how to answer.

"I... Mmm.. yes we are" he declared with a nervous face. "Don't forget we are brother and sister." She said while emphasize the word brother and sister . Finally Jake said her everything......

"Actually u know I am craving for a baby and to someone calling me Papa.but Ellie she isn't ready yet. I don't know what's wrong with her. Before marriage she was the one who was always blabbering about baby and u know before Dean's pregnancy I called u and told u about her mood swings and vomiting. I thought she is pregnant after somedays she went to hospital to have a surgery and comeback after 3 days. I wasn't aware of her surgery. She told me that she was pregnant for 3 weeks but because 9f her surgery she faced a miscarriage. Now u tell, being a man or a husband I wasn't aware of her pregnancy nor miscarriage. It is my value in her heart. I think because of my work and pressure she started to loose her feelings."

He ended with a sad chuckle. Sia was in tears.....

Sia hugged Jake to console him. She can feel his pain. He was suffering a lot. But somewhere she wasn't aare of that fact it was all her fate. And a small beginning....

Jake, I don't know it's wrong or "right. But I am thinking like she was in affair with someone" Sia said. He was indeed shocked. His eyes brimmed with tears. His face was looking like it will burst in any moment....

"No it is not!"..... "No, just think it! She was working in Cox industries and were connected with many men's through meetings and all. So it can be a reason" she hoped he will listen her but....

"Just shut up. Being a business women  doesn't mean that she is a slut." He looked angry now. "Now u aren't getting my point. I am not declaring her a a slut but maybe she can be in".....

"U are wrong" his eyes were red. "Ok then just think when u both have sex??" She asked. "I am not remembering anything but I was in drink state. When I woke up I saw her limping . I asked why and she said we had sex"...

"So u believed her without any proof.  " She spatted. "She is my wife, not yours and if u wanna doubt then doubt ur husband who was a complete play boy"

"JAKE!" she yelled. "It is the truth and after u doubt about Ellie first  think about her affair with Daniel."..... "Oh now  u are doubting Ur wife and my husband"...

"I am not a cheapster to doubt about something which is impossible. But i am sure that if Ellie cheat, then it must be with ur  husband. Ur husband is showing his body or I must say expressing his body with other womens."

"Just shut up your hell hole" Sia screamed. He just looked her with rage and left while murmuring " look up it husband".....

••

Sia's pov:

I was thinking to remove his sadness and to improve their relationship. But it's just became messed. I thought to sort out everything but he wasn't in the mood I think.

I hope everything went well. Sudden appearance of Ellie from somewhere messed up my life. Her words are just venom. She is such a bitch. But Jake's word is not wrong. She is trying to get on Daniel's Herat and Dean's eyes. She is just a slut.

I know my Daniel, my lifeline than anyone else in the world. He is only on me. About Dean, he will love me, when he will get matured.

But I can't let my doubt go simply. I want to be detective mind.

I am coming Danny.......

Sia's pov end.

••

In California....

A man was sitting in a bed with alcohol bottles with his hand and was looking like a zombie. He was just staring at a picture if a girl.

"Why, why u leave me. I am a nerd right? U know that right. I have only one heart. I bought u chocolates, teddy bear,books and everything but u just went to a billionaire. Even my sister beg u but. WHY!!!" the man cried.

He just looked at the end on the bed and saw a sleeping figure. Yaa it's his child. His only daughter. Who is just a mistake.

"I know u will leave me and my child "....

He fainted.....

Scene end....

°°°°°

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope u like the chapter..
I am so sad about votes
If u don't wanna vote then just go from here. There are some ones who truly support me they will read the chapter..
Any guess about man???

Any report about Avneet..

Pls vote guys I have class Tomorrow but still I manange to write a chapter you u not so small .

Pls vote...

Next : ( Tears of love )

Love u guys, bye
*****************