Marriage

Hey guys,
I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

Avi is walking on the road. Her mind is full to blank. She don't know that where she will go. She didn't even eat anything since morning.

Than suddenly a car came towards her and going to hit her. But Car stopped. A man who is driving the car came towards her.

Man: are you blind!

But suddenly he saw her face and his expressions changed.

Man: oh god, what are you doing here? Are you listening me? Oh hello Miss...

But than suddenly she fell on him.

Avi: Siddharth....

And than she fainted. Sid took her to his home. And called doctor.

Doctor came and check to her.

Doctor: Mr Nigam, in this condition she should take care of her health. She should take proper diet. If she will not eat anything than her baby's life is also in danger.

Sid: what?

Doctor: Mr Nigam, she is pregnant. Now, I am going. Take care of her.

Then doctor left.

Now Sid's mind is full to blank.

After sometime doorbell rang. Servant opened the door. Sid's dadaji and Sid's mom-dad entered. They asked to servent that where is Sid. She answered that he is in his room with a girl.

They came to the Sid's room.

Sid saw them and came towards them.

Sid: dadaji aap yaha.

Dadaji: Sid ye jo me sun raha hoo aur jo dekh raha hoo kya vo sach hai.

Sid: kya kehna chahte hai aap.

Dadaji: yahi ki ye ladki tumhare hone wale bachche ki maa hai.

Sid: dadaji ye sab kuchh abhi clear nahi hua hai.

Dadaji: dekh tumhe mujhe koi explanation Dene ki jarurat nahi hai me already party ki CCTV footage dekhke aaya hoon.

Sid: lekin dadaji...

Dadaji: mujhe ab aur kuchh bhi nahi sunna aur nahi samajhna hai. Mera ye finel decision hai ki tu is ladki se shadi kar raha hai.

Sid: lekin...

Dadaji: ye mera finel decision hai. Agar kuchh aur bola to mera mara hua mooh dekhega.

Sid: dadaji please aap esi baat mat kijiye. Me shadi karunga usse lekin uske pehle please mujhe ye janne dijiye ki kya sachme ye bachcha mera hai. Aap chinta mat kijiye me use hurt nahi karunga. If ye bachcha mera hai to me shadi karne se bilkul bhi mana nahi karunga.

Dadaji agreed. And then they left.

Sid called his assistant and ordered him to find Avi's information. He send her information to Sid.

Name: Avneet Kaur Nandra.
Father: Aman Nandra.
Mother: Sonia Nandra.
Sister: Muskan Nandra.
Her parents died. And than Rajesh and Veena Sharma adopted her. Rajesh and Veena don't have child. That's why they adopted her. They always take care of her like their own child.
Job: Marketing manager in AN Company.
Nature: sweet and talkative. But only to her close ones. Brave but sometimes scary too.
Boyfriend: she don't have any boyfriend nor simple male friend.

And the last thing is because of her pregnancy her parents threw her out of the house.
And etc.......

At night,
Sid came to his room. Avi is sleeping on his bad. Sid try to wake her up.

Sid: Avneet wake up. Take your food.

Avi:(in sleeping tone) nahi mamma mujhe abhi nahi khana sone do na.

Sid:(little bit loudly) Avneet wake up. You are not at your home.

Suddenly Avneet wake up. She saw that Sid is continuing looking at her or we can say glaring at her. She firstly check if she wear her clothes or what and than check her headache.

Sid saw her behaviour and in his mind he laughed. But he maintained his cold face.

Avi:(mumbled) I don't have any headache means I am not drunken and I am in my clothes. Than why I am in his room.

But Sid listened her voice.

Sid: kuchh kaha tumne.

Avi: me yaha keise.

Sid: pehle mujhe ye batao tum road pe pagalo ki tarah saree pehen ke beech road pe kyun ghum Rahi thi.

Avi: bas ese hi mera man Kiya to ghumne lagi.

Sid: you .... Dekho me tumhe ek serious baat batane aaya hoo. Tumhe mujhse shadi karni hogi.

Avi: what?

Sid: suna nahi kya jo meine kaha.

Avi: kya tum mujhse pyar karte ho?

Sid: mera test itna bhi kharab nahi hai

Avi:(mumbled) bohot kharab hai. Tab hi to mujh jeisi cute, innocent, beautiful, samajdar aur pyari ladki ko chhodkar us chhipkali se pyar kiya.

Sid: kuchh kaha tumne?

Avi: kya me Jan shakti hoo ki apni girlfriend ke hote hue bhi mujhse shadi kyu karna chahte hai aap.

Sid: vo meri girlfriend thi. She cheated on me. Aur rahi baat shadi ki to vo mere dadaji ki vajah se. Kyuki tum pregnant ho.
Dekho tumhe jo chahiye vo me dunga lekin tumhe mujhse shadi karni hogi. Mere dadaji heart ke patient hai me unhe mana nahi kar shakta.

Avi: to be honest me in shadi, rasme, rivaaj in sab me bilkul nahi manti. Agar tum shadi ke baad mujhe meri Marzi se jine do to mujhe koi problem nahi hai. I am ready.

Sid: marriage ki baat sirf family tak hi rahegi. Kisi bahar vale ko ye pata nahi hoga ki me tumhara pati hoon.

Avi: lekin esa kyun?

Sid: kya tum chahti ho ki pura din tumhare aaspas bodyguard ki team ho?

Avi: bachchi ki jaan loge kya. Bilkul bhi nahi. Mujhe akela rehna hi pasand hai.

Sid: mere bohot rivals hai. Agar un sabko pata chala ki tum meri patni ho to un logo ka sabse pehla target tum hogi. Isilye.

Avi: ohk.

Sid: to kal ham court me Jake marriage kar lenge.

Avi: fentastic

So guys,
How was the chapter
Tell your reviews in comments.

If you want long chapter than do bohot sare comments and votes.

Abhi bhi koi doubt ho to puchh shakte hai.

Baaki ke Raaz ke liye.. age age dekhiye hota hai kya

Again,
Do votes and comments.

Your author,
Urmi.