Last Day Of School

Its is the last day of school!!!! I'm going to post way more now becausr I was drowned in work.  So me and mii frands made finally freshman shirts. YES IM A FRESHMAN...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I'm batman and my frand is superman and... May I say we going to be fresh!!

(Oh yea my dog died on May 4) *silently crying

But I'm kosher. Right now I am on the bus and my two ppl I'm coo with got white pants. Yes real Øg. I'm Øg Bëåūty, Josh is Øg Bëãû, And NeNe Øg Çhïçã( there may be a pic so..... )

Anyway I soo excited for this summer!! I'm going out of town to the beach. Then I'm going to church camp then a band camp!!!!

                                                         BAND IS LIFE!!!!!

                                                                 Yassssss

So if you didn't know, I play the biggest, badest (Is that spelled right??) instrument in the band but I'm not going to say what it is. I want you to guess and if you guess right I'll feature your name in a part in my book and I'll read all the books that you have written. ( Trust me it does take that long. I read a trilogy in a week)!! =)

Ok so I'm editing this and publishing this and my peeps didn't want to take a pick soo whateva.........

                                                                                                                        ~Freshman