1/3 Fight For You - Jikook ONESHOT

I found the most secluded table I could find in the back when I walked into the cafeteria. I hated being the new kid. This was a pretty big school and everyone knew everyone and where to go and how the school worked. I felt so overwhelmed and wished this would be the last school I would have to transfer to. I was a senior and still having to "learn my way around." I felt embarrassed and just figured it would be better to keep to myself. No problems, no enemies, no confrontation. That was the goal. It was my fault I'd been to so many schools and honestly, I was over it. 

"Hey you! Sit at this table and you're bound to get a meatball to the face or noodles on your head." A friendly voice said. 

I looked up at him and he was smiling a cute boxy smile. It made me smile a bit but I looked around confused trying to see what he was talking about since it felt safe back here. I eventually grabbed my tray trusting what he was saying and he chuckled motioning for me to follow him. I returned his friendly smile and let him lead me to a table centered more in the middle of the cafeteria. I swallowed a bit with how packed the cafeteria was and told myself just to breathe. 

Being around so many people made me really nervous, I wasn't much of a people person. I did best around a close circle of friends and family, but an entire high school packed cafeteria, that was tough. 

I did the best I could to hold in any anxiety and just let my eyes fix on the floor as I blew my cheeks out. The guy leading me to the table chuckled. 

"Are you an Alpha wolf or an Alpha bunny?" He laughed finally sitting at a table. 

I smiled nervously and set my tray down and joined him at the table, looking around shyly a bit waving at the students already seated there. 

"Hey guys, I found this bunny at the table of doom." He laughed a bit. 

The table joined him in laughter and I just smiled awkwardly. 

"Anyway, new kid I'm Taehyung, these are my friends Jin and Yoongi." 

They both waved and I smiled and bowed, "I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you all." 

Taehyung chuckled a bit and I just smiled. They talked amongst each other but I didn't say much of anything. I poked at my food not really hungry, but soon my attention was drawn from my unappealing food to the most beautiful boy I had ever seen in my life. I blinked fast sitting up and sniffed the air. 

Why did he smell so good? He smelled...like an Omega. But that didn't happen, Omegas were always girls. I swallowed as he got closer and approached the table. 

"Hi Jin." He said quietly once reaching us. 

I couldn't help but smile a bit at his sweet voice and let my eyes slide up and down his body checking him out. He was so pretty and I couldn't get over his small delicate frame, but still somehow seemed more athletic and fit than the other Omegas. His male genes playing a part in balancing his smaller delicate build with his more masculine muscles hidden delicately under his small frame.  I was intrigued with the idea of a male Omega and tilted my head continuing to look him over. I bit my lip blushing a bit as he caught me checking him out and cleared my throat looking down. 

I swear I felt him smile before turning his attention back to Jin. 

"Hey Jimin, I'm sorry I haven't seen Jisoo. I know we're twins but we're very very different and I never know what she's thinking." JIn said. 

Taehyung and Yoongi chuckled and the pretty one, Jimin slumped a bit. I smiled at him and he made eye contact with me this time and smiled softly. 

"wow he's really cute." I muttered.