2/3 Fight For You - Jikook ONESHOT

I woke up somewhere that didn't smell like my house and sat up quickly making me cry out in pain and groaned laying back holding my head. 

"Oh shit, he's awake." I heard Taehyung's voice. "Hey don't try to move too fast, you took a hell of a beating." 

I bit my lip to keep from crying out like that again and swallowed hard trying to swallow the pain and soreness my body felt. 

"Taehyung?" 

"Yeah it's me, I brought you home. Jin had to go with his sister, she was pissed." 

I nodded and very slowly tried to sit up again, this time Taehyung's hand was on my arm and helped pull me up.

"Aagh!" I yelled in agony, pain was everywhere. "Why is she so incredibly strong, what the heck." 

"We told you, now you see why we were trying to stop you. She could have killed you. If you hadn't submitted, I think she would have." 

I tried to stand up and held the wall and felt my legs and every muscle in my body trembling, working overtime to carry my weight. I sat down slowly and sighed. I wouldn't be able to go home in this condition. Mom would know I got in a fight. But this was an after school hours fight, so she wouldn't be getting a call. 

"Are you ok? Do you need some ice?" 

I just nodded and he quickly left to the kitchen and I took the chance to look around. I was on the longer of the two couches in the living room. Taehyung returned with a plastic bag with a bunch of ice balled up inside. He'd tied it to secure all the cold ice and handed it to me.

"Thanks." He nodded and sat on the edge of the couch. "Is it crazy to say I wanna see Jimin?" 

Taehyung's face looked shocked, "What!? Jungkook you can't touch Jimin ever again, you can't go near him you hear me. We can't stop her from hurting you. We have your back against everyone but Jisoo. Seriously let it go, Jimin belongs to her." 

"I just can't accept that. When he's near me, it's like everything is right in the universe. I feel complete when he's near me, I want to feel his body heat, his hand in mine, his lips on my lips." 

"Oh no." Taehyung said slowly." Jungkook...your wolf has claimed Jimin. This isn't good,  you'll continue to try and take him." 

I smiled thinking of Jimin and sat up groaning a bit. 

"your wolf seriously needs to assess your current condition and realize it's not good for you to go after that Omega." 

"I don't care about pain." 

"Then why did you submit?"

I frowned at him, "Because at the time I did. But I should have never submitted, never." 

"Jungkook, if you challenge her again, she WILL kill you." 

"I don't think I care Tae, I have to have him." 

"How did you bond with him so fast? You just met him, what did you do to make your wolf lay claim on him?" 

I was quiet and just held the ice to my head that was still throbbing. But thinking about Jimin, his smile, the way his eyes smiled, his cute enthusiasm, his soft small hands, how he felt when I held him, how he smelled oh so amazing when I buried my nose in his neck. It was then, I knew I had to do whatever it took to make him mine. 

I was right in assuming Jisoo wasn't treating him right. He deserved better. So much better. No Omega should fear their Alpha's bite that way. I wanted to kick her ass for abusing her power of the bite with Jimin. It was the last thing I remembered seeing and despite feeling pain in my body and throbbing in my head, I sat up and I literally wanted to go find Jimin and make sure he was alright.