{ 4 } ending 1

Okay, I'm back, I have not touched this in over a week, but here I am, and here is chapter four! so I have two choices and I can't decide what the fuck to choose so I'm gonna do different endings, a ### ending and a ### ending, and of course I'm not gonna spoil the endings 😏😊I'm gonna try and put this whole ending in here. wish me luck ig?

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Deku's POV:

Kacchan looks taken aback as if I offended him. 

Kacchan: "How do you know I was drunk? huh?"

Me: "Why would you fuck me? why would you do all of those things to me?" I felt like crying for some reason. maybe it was because I don't like shouting. He was saying something but before he could finish I stormed out of the room but with a bit of a limp since my ass hurted so much. idk what he was saying but I just wanted to be alone for a while so I got my shoes, put them on, and went out the door to go to the park.

Bakugou's POV:

does Deku think I would fuck him? drunk or not? why would I? he is a quirkless idiot who has their head way up in the clouds... looks like he's going out again... I should probably go after him... or at least find out if the nerd is lying. idk how but I can always try

a lot of thoughts were surrounding me everywhere I went in the house, like for e.g: 'What if I did fuck Deku then what do I do?' or 'WHAT IF... I like him? but I just don't acknowledge it at all?' I just couldn't believe what Deku told me, but now that I think about it whenever I'm near him or he is near me I act more like myself but with the extras I just acknowledge them as people I know..... 

Deku has not been gone for at least 5 hours now. I wonder what the fuck he's doing.... he expects me to take care of Kimi, tch.

Deku's POV:

I've been at the park for what 5 hours, crying I still don't know why tho- so I'm gonna go back but if I get shouted at again. THEN FUCK THE PROJECT!!.. I was going back to the apartment but then I noticed that I didn't have the key to the apartment AND it was starting to rain. I don't mind the rain it's just that I don't want to get sick. I got to the door and started knocking, I knew I was going to have to play the waiting game at the door but not even a minute later Kacchan opened the door and I was instantly tackled by a hug, wait A HUG?????      "h-hi Kacchan could you maybe let me go so then I don't get sick by the rain? please?"

he moved away then I moved inside and locked the door, took of my shoes and went to the room to change, I was stopped by another hug! I calmy said again "K-kacchan can you please let go so then I could go change please?"

he let go once again, when I was done with that I went out of the room and he hugged me again and then I asked "why do you keep hugging me out of nowhere?"

he just kept hugging me with no response, I could slightly feel him pushing me back into the room, then he the closed the door behind us my mind was racing with dirty thoughts, and flashbacks. "Kacchan?" he pushed me on top of the bed, his legs between mine and his hands on each side of my upper waist. I asked again, "Kacchan?? Kacchan are you drunk again?? get off!" he got close to my face we were only a cm apart then he looked me in the eyes then passionately kissed me. I felt like I couldn't move cuz of how strong he was.

MY POV: {do you know how long it took for me to get all of this in 4k? I can tell u that this is smutty😏}

Bakugou was kissing Midoriya roughly and started to slide his hand in Midoriya's hoodie starting to feel his body for a bit then Midoriya put his arms around Bakugou's neck. Bakugou took off Midoriya's hoodie and started to give Midoriya hickeys and bite marks on the places he had left when he was drunk, Midoriya left soft moans. Midoriya then felt Bakugou start palming Midoriya's dick causing him to get an erection Bakugou got an erection just looking at Midoriya. Bakugou took off his and Midoriya's pants and boxers and lift Midoriya's legs over his shoulders and Bakugou positioned his dick in front of Midoriya's entrance and put the tip in, Midoriya widen is eyes in pain, he thought that Bakugou's dick grew since the last time because it didn't fit, Bakugou just tried pushing it in and while doing so Midoriya was starting to moan loader now. Bakugou got nowhere with trying to get in, so he took it out and put his hand in front of Midoriya and said "suck on these'" he then put a finger in Midoriya's mouth and Midoriya started sucking Bakugou's finger. Bakugou kept on putting another finger after another, and when they were wet enough he put one finger in Midoriya's hole and Midoriya starting moaning louder, then Bakugou touched a certain spot that made Midoriya moan really loud, when Bakugou noticed how loud Midoriya moaned he kept on touching that certain spot. Bakugou then added another finger and started doing a scissors movement just to widen Midoriya's tight ass.[ a lot of moaning and fingering is happening and I don't want to put so much detail right now so yeah] when Bakugou thought it was wide enough he slipped his fingers out and positioned his dick once more, then he slammed into Midoriya and he moaned so loud, "KACAHA~ Aah~" he said shouting then moaning then Bakugou roughly kissed Midoriya and started going in and out, Midoriya tried to moan but Bakugou wouldn't let him breath let alone moan, so Midoriya broke the kiss to breath but while breathing he let out moans. Bakugou started to go 10x faster then before and Midoriya started to moan 10x louder then before. Midoriya came just a bit earlier then Bakugou. when Bakugou came he stopped what he was doing, took out his dick and stood there looking into Midoriya's eyes, while Midoriya was slowly lowering his legs and back so he could lay down but it was so sore to lay down Bakugou looked at Midoriya and said, "What have I done?" Midoriya looked at him and said, "me..."

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

WOW, JUST WOW......... this was so hard to write in my opinion ok but while i was writing this I'm like 'wtf do i do abt the fucking dog?' so the dog slept through that😏😳that was the smut ending! stay in the home im living in, Wattpad!, to see the other endings now i gtg now  ( 11899words btw)

BYE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!