Reunion pt.2

DRENRIAM
LiamLovesTheJomies
Thx for the suggestion

Drew's pov🖤:
Henry jumped on me, they've always been that way, I missed having them around,Henry eventually got off me,"Can we go to your house? I really don't wanna be around my annoying family right now" Liam said with a nervous smile,"S-Sure, it's been a while since we got to hang out an-yways!" I said, surprised at the fact I was stuttering, I ignored it as nervousness, as I haven't talked to them in ages

••••••••••••••••••••••••••          .Time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~          .Skip.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Later they went to my house,once we arrived they took off their unnecessary items(Shoes and that shit) Liam and Henry headed to my room while I stayed behind and grabbed snacks, I sighed "Do I..? No!" I dismissed the idea of liking the two upstairs, I grabbed everything and went upstairs, 10 minutes later we were playing games and eating snacks, they decided to watch a movie, then play truth or dare, they invited the music club and the goth club over, since they're on good terms now, Jake is back in the music club, he still doesn't know that Drew was the cause to that, but, it was Jake's turn, Drew chose truth, as he chose dare almost every time,"Who's your crush?" Jake asked, secretly having a crush on Drew,"Henry and Liam" he muttered quickly and quietly, everyone but Henry and Liam heard him, Jake threw a fit and was kicked out, Henry and Liam finally understood what Drew said, after a lot of thinking, they were stunned, they had a way of confronting Drew(not in a bad way, you'll see next chapter, it's 13+ btw!)