Pancakes.

I sat at the table, patiently waiting for Ash to finish making breakfast. A loud bang sounded from the top of the stairs. Ash sighed,
"It's just Joe messing around again."
I figured. What was that last night? Well, I didn't bother, because pancakes!

Joe flopped down on the stool next to me and led his head on crossed arms. He turned his head over and pointed his blue eyes in my direction. Sigh. What I would do to kiss hi- No! I can't do this, the girls are counting on me to play the game! I rolled my eyes and put the last piece of pancake in my mouth. I set the plate into the sink and made my way upstairs, making sure to give a sly look towards Joe and swing my hips a little.
"Uh, I gotta pee mate, be back in a second" I heard Joe mumble
"Alright, just don't get into trouble" Ashley chuckled.

Closing the door to my room, I felt it stop. I looked down to find Joe's foot stuck between the frame and the door. I opened it to his face right in front of mine. I jumped back,
"Jesus, Joe. Don't scare me like that!" I pushed his naked chest away, to no avail. He came closer until I was just about pinned against the wall. He ran his hand up my arm and rested it on my shoulder.
"You can't tease me like this, Lyssa. It's not fair" he smirked. A smile crept onto my face and I looked up at him through my lashes,
"What if I don't tease you" I flirted. This clicked something inside him, because his other had stroked up my leg and rested on my hip. I placed my hands over his shoulders, interlocked. His bed hair tickled my wrist as I tickled the back of his neck slowly.
"So you wouldn't mind if I did this" he leaned down and nibbled at my jaw bone, making my head fall back in pleasure. He made his way up to my lips and I moved back a little. His eyes glinted,
"No, I wouldn't mind" I said steadying my breath once again.

*A/N I know it's short, but I just have so little time to update and my mind knows where it wants to go but not how to get there. My target for every chapter is about 1000 words but it's just not working right now. I will definitely update more in the summer, though. 3 votes for the next chapter!*