11-20

11

    Jiang Yuan followed Jingying back home. She always felt that Jingying seemed to be in a bad mood when she got off the car, but she thought about her words and deeds carefully, and she didn't offend Jingying at all...that

was what happened?

Could it really be because of Li Tingshen and Shen Mingzhu?

Is it because I didn't eat well?

Or are you unhappy seeing Li Tingshen and Shen Mingzhu together?

But Jing Ying and Li Tingshen have nothing to do with each other.

Jiang Yuan wanted to go bald but didn't come up with any clues. When she entered the door, she found that Jing Ying had entered the kitchen without saying a word, ready to cook.

Jiang Yuan: "..."

"Are you hungry?"

Jing Ying shook her head. "I'm not hungry, it's you who are hungry. I heard your stomach rumbling all the way."

Jiang Yuan: "..."

her face flushed immediately.

It can't be her fault, Li Tingshen kicked those dishes without taking a bite, bastard, he must ask him for money and pay him to death!

He touched the tip of his nose awkwardly.

"Actually, it's okay, I'm not too hungry, emmm...you can just make two at will, I don't eat much." Jiang Yuan leaned on the vegetable sink and looked at Jingying and said.

Jingying nodded.

I took the vegetables they bought in the morning from the refrigerator, tomatoes, eggs, and found rice.

Jiang Yuan leaned to one side, propped her chin with one hand, and looked at her quietly.

The girl was tall and cleanly dressed, wearing a red and white Scottish-style apron, with a huge bow tied around her waist, pinching out her slender waist.

On the white face, the expression is always indifferent, neither happy nor sad, obviously looks very weak, but Jiang Yuan knows how strong a person Jingying is in the original text, and always puts her loved ones first Once the damage is half a point, this girl can burst out with powerful energy.

His slender fingers, like scallions, were holding a bright tomato and washing it. If you look closely, the scratches on the back of your right hand haven't fully healed yet.

He is obviously a child in his early twenties, but he always puts too much burden on himself and carries too many things on his back.

Jiang Yuan sighed.

Just then.

"Hiss—"

Jiang Yuan heard the sound of gasping, and immediately came back to her senses. When she looked over, she saw Jing Ying put the knife on the cutting board, holding the index finger of her left hand with her right hand, the white finger that Jiang Yuan praised just now There was a wound on his face, and the blood kept flowing out.

Startled, Jiang Yuan hurried over, held her hand, sent it under the sink to wash, told her to stay still, went to the medicine box, wiped and disinfected her left index finger, and put a band-aid on it.

Jiang Yuan got very close to Jingying, and the faint fragrance of the precious perfume on her body wafted into the tip of Jingying's nose, shaking her mind.