Epilogue

5 years after

- Jungkook! Have you seen my white shirt? - Taehyung asked him looking through their room.

- It's in the wardrobe! - Jungkok said from the bathroom.

- I already looked there. I can't find it!

- Stop acting like a child. Look there is your shirt - Jungkook said while handling Taehyung his shirt from the wardrobe.

- I swear I looked there!

- You obviously didn't look closely. Hurry up, we will be late for dinner - Jungkook said and put his shoes on.

- Are you ready? - Taehyung said after he got ready.

- I have been ready already for an hour

- Sorry - Taehyung kissed Jungkook on the lips. - Let's go I'm hungry - Taehyung held Jungkook's hand and they went to the restaurant on their date to celebrate their 5th anniversary since they become a couple.

- I can't believe we already are together 5 years! - Jungkook said smiling and looking at his boyfriend.

- Time flies so fast. I told you that we will be happy together

- You're right. Let's gonna order our food I'm so hungry

- Jungkook, you said that your parents contacted you, why? - Taehyung asked him and Jungkook's smile dropped.

- They asked me if I changed my mind and if I still wanted to marry Jennie - Jungkook said sadly and Taehyung hughed him.

- Don't worry. They doesn't deserve to have a precious son like you - The black hair boy said and Jungkook smiled.

- I'm so happy that you are my boyfriend

- I'm the luckiest guy because I have you, I love you - Taehyung kissed Jungkook on the nose and Jungkook chuckled.

- I love you too. I'm happy to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life

- Let's be happy and don't care about others

- The food arrived! This looks so delicious - Jungkook started to eat and Taehyung joined him too.

- Jungkook, do you remember the beach that we went to 5 years ago?

- Of course I remember! It was so beautiful

- Let's go here again - Taehyung held excited Jungkook's hand.

- It's even prettier than I remember it to be! - Jungkook said looking at the sunset on the beach.

- Jungkook, I really love you - Taehyung got on his knee and the younger boy had tears in his eyes - I'm the happiest human on the earth because of you and I want to spend the rest of my life only with you. Will you marry me? - Taehyung pulled out a ring from his jacket.

- O-of course I will! - Jungkook said crying and hugged Taehyung while the older boy put a ring on now his fiance finger - Taehyung, I love you so much

- I love you too, baby - They kissed happily.

Their parents might not accept them but they don't care because they are happy together and this is the most important that they love each other.

The end