❝𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞

You wake up to another normal day

You wake up to another normal day. You get ready for school, go to school, spend time there trying to learn new things that will affect your exams and then go back to home, you may or may not finish your homework...

You take a deep breath.... and groan inside your hands. Were you doing something wrong?! You were sitting in front of your pc for two hours now trying to figure out what's wrong with this site?! (Okay, fine you didn't spend two hours for this but you were trying to see what's wrong for half an hour)

After you entered your home, you quickly changed into more comfortable clothes and got a plate full of food, sitting in front of your pc and opened the site of Welcome Home.

Weirdly enough you couldn't open anything but the guestbook. You wanted to examine more for yourself but with your luck you are not going anywhere.

You were finally at the limit of your patience, you sighed and took down the page opening youtube to watch something fun as you sipped your apple juice.

As you were watching something interesting the video suddenly stopped, the sound glitching so slightly causing you to cringe. You felt weirded out and frustrated.

"Damn..." The computer must have crashed somehow.

You tried to close it by turning the computer off.

It didn't work.

You frowned at this. You looked around the room out of misery. No one was at home but you... that made you a little nervous with the way your pc acting just like that.

At least the cringe noise ended.

You sighed as you tried to press anything that might work.

You frowned once again. Yes, you knew it! It didn't work of course.

You give up and lean on your seat picking up your phone only for it to be not open. Must be your phone dead. It's weird because you were sure your phone was fully charged.

What's going on today? You're getting really mixed feelings because of this.

Come on! It's not a horror movie or anything!

You try to reassure yourself.

Before you decided to leave the room, your pc's screen suddenly turned black. Is it finally closed itself?

As you leaned on your hands on the table, your eyes catched something moving on the screen. Like a light flamed to life, quivering.

You felt puzzled by this.

As you try to focus on what the heck it was, a cage appears on the screen causing you to jump out of your skin.

It was closed with a lock.

You never felt this confused before.

Would your mouse work? You decided to try it out. And as you move, you find the icon that bonds with your movements, confirming your theory.

You decided to click on the lock out of curiosity, opening the cage.

You blinked when the screen turned to normal as your video continued to play like nothing weird happened.

So you acted like nothing happened and quickly opened another video and sipped your juice.

You also closed Welcome Home from the background.

You shivered with the sudden temperature drop. As you tried to ignore and forget what just happened and continue watching amusing videos to distract yourself.

You couldn't ignore the displeasing feeling creeping up on you.

You yelped when your phone suddenly rang. You sighed as you reached for it, answering the call.

Your mom is calling...

"Yes, ma?"

"Dear, I'll come home early today. Can you tidy up the house for me?"

You exhaled in relief, at least you won't be alone for a long time, "Sure thing!"

"Do you want anything from me?"

You thought about this, you were craving for some chocolates right now but you dismissed it, "No, thank you."

"Alright. Look out for your sister for me! I'll probably come home after her."

You acknowledge and nod even though you knew she couldn't see you, "Okay, I'll see you later!" You closed the phone with a heavy sigh.

Somehow after the talk you felt more at ease. As if something lifted from your shoulders.

Before you could go back to watching videos you heard weird noises inside the home that put you on edge.

What the heck. What's going on today?

You exhaled from your nose and got up to check it out, making sure no one sneaked into the house.

As you search every room, making sure no one is here, you also sneak into the kitching getting another juice box.

Deciding the noise was only your imagination or the noise was much different from what you thought that came from outside. Whatever. It was none of your business if no burglar crashed into your house after all.

You sit back in your place in front of the pc, your video currently waiting to be started. You popped the straw in the box, taking a long refreshing sip.

You sighed in relief once again laying back on your seat.

Before you could reach out to your keyboard to start the video you heard a whisper.

"Hello.... friend..."

You were sure.

It wasn't your imagination this time.

You unlocked something you shouldn't have.

Sorry once again that the first chapter is so short! I'm writing this in the middle of the night and I need sleep

Sorry once again that the first chapter is so short! I'm writing this in the middle of the night and I need sleep. (Also it probably needs so much aditing but eh-)

Anyway

Enjoy!!!!!...as long as your days last....