what a nic- who are you...

"uhhh" my brain stopped working when he asked the question like it was such an easy one too!

"Take your time sunbeam" he had chripped happily.

"Well, um, I like to uhhhh, doodle" I had said it like it was a question but thankfully he didn't say the famous quote 'was that a question or a statement', type of bullshit I dealt with.

"Okay! Follow me, I have soooooo much we can do! Ho ho~" but all of a sudden the lights start to flicker and sun he looks panicked. "Oh no, oh no! Sunbeam when the lights go off run around and turn on five generators!" Wait, did he really think I was going to remember that there are five, maybe..

"Naughty, NAUGHTY, it's past your bedtime~" a raspy voice had hissed, he sounded so different than sunnie.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Naughty, what terrible language that mouth has~" he was doing some gymnastic crap that one I could never do and second it was terrifying especially since he's a robot. But the worst thing is I stopped working and I started to space out, out of fear. "Why aren't you running starlight~?" I looked at him.

"I c-cant. I can't move my body won't let me." I was panicking it happened all the time the stuff i did not say was the shit I was saying to myself like 'stop being a baby' 'why are you so weak?'. But then I felt myself get picked up so I looked up and I saw his red glowing eyes looking forward.

"Calm down starlight I won't hurt you" he started to play a lullaby an soon I fell asleep I don't know how I just did it was like I was being controlled to fall asleep.

Hello little fishes, this took me longer to make because I now have a new comfort character and it's Wally from the Welcome Home web site go check it out! Also stay well and reminder drink some water.