Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8

I pleaded as I cupped my pussy and asshole with my hand to prevent him touching me anymore. He flipped to the floor and knelt beside me and brought his face to mine. "I just love you and want to make you happy. Umm... did you cum", he smiled at me knowingly.

"Yes, a little... F U C K, I came a lot!! I thought my heart was going to explode. Where did you learn to do all that stuff?

What were you in your former life" I facetiously asked.

"I told you I had some of my Dads porno's to keep myself busy when I needed to relieve my frustration with you. I watched them and jacked off right here on the slouch couch, imagining I was with you", he explained.

"Well, you are as good a student here as you are in school" I said smiling and panting. "Can I get a drink of water"?

Bill smiled and got up and went to the little bathroom and brought me a paper cup of water. I sat up and swung my feet to the floor. I was afraid to stand up, feeling a little lightheaded. As he stood there I saw the outline of his erection.

He hadn't even loosened his pants during his marathon with me. He had to be hurting.

I reached out and pressed my palm up and down the length of his bulge. I looked up at him and smiled. I spread my feet and knees so he could stand between them and I hugged the side of my face to his bulge, then turned my face and buried my nose in his crotch and inhaled deeply, then hugged my other cheek to him. I looked up and found the tab on his zipper. I snaked it down and reached in his boxers to fish out his dick. This was not going to work. I undid his belt and pulled his jeans down just below his ass. I carefully pulled the boxer waistband out, down and away from his dick. I smiled as it sprang up and said "Hi" to me.

Without touching, it I put the head in my mouth and hummed along with Bill as he moaned approval. I lolled the head in my mouth, and it felt so good. It was already an old friend. I tried to get a little more in my mouth, but could only manage an inch or so past the head. I don't think I was going to be a deep throater. I brought my hand up and started to stroke him in rhythm with my mouth. I could barely hear Bill's moaning and cheering me on as I devoted all my senses to his dick. Put his hands in my hair and was stroking it, then petting my cheek. He was calling my name and telling me how beautiful I looked with his cock in my mouth.

I never heard him say "cock" before, I didn't think. He never heard me say fuck before either, so we were even there. He pulled my hand away from his dick and held my face a little. He started to move his hips a little and I saw he wanted to hump at my face.

I let him as I held my head still. He was getting more of his err... cock in my mouth than I felt comfortable with. I pressed my hand to his hip to show him he was too deep. He stopped and pulled his cock from my mouth.

"Let me get undressed and we can do this right", he said.

He knew I would be happier being in control and he was right.

Besides I wanted to kneel over him and inspect him like he inspected me. I had a feeling I was going to know his cock pretty well.

As Bill undressed and then adjusted the stove I couldn't help but think of the changes in both of us in the last few weeks. Two frustrated young adults who wanted to explore their sexuality, but not with just anyone, with each other. If Bill's uncle hadn't invited him to deer camp, my frustration with Bill might have got the best of me. I might be out looking for a new boyfriend right now. How weird is life?

Bill walked over to the couch and sat down as I stood up. He laid back and I knelt between his knees. We necked and kissed for a moment and I tasted myself on his face. Normally that smell would have grossed me out, but now I associated that with sex. I loved the aroma. I splayed my hair on his chest as I kissed and bit at his nipples. I was surprised they had some of the same erectile qualitys as mine. Again, what strange beings these males were.