Purple Fusion

~Normal POV~
You woke up at 12:00 a.m. You couldn't seem to go back to sleep, you sighed lightly to yourself and got up. You got dressed and walked out of your old apartment that you could barely afford.

You walked along the streets, hugging yourself to keep warm on that cold, windy night(?). As you walked, you came to a children's restaurant called 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.' You smiled to yourself, as you remembered all the good times you had there as a kid.

You kept on walking, you see a bench and decide to take a seat, since your feet were getting sore from all that waking. You walked over to it, and sat down, not noticing the man beside you.

You sat there for about 15 minutes, before noticing the man. The man looked over at her, with his purple hood covering his face. "Hmm, Hello there~" you looked over at him and you tilted your head. ".... Oh... Uh, Hello." You said in a small voice.

The man gets closer to you. "The names Vincent, what's yours?~" he said, his big grin on his face now showing. You started to get a bit nervous of that man, considering he got closer to you, and the oddly strange grin on his face.

"I-It's... (Y/N)..." You said in your quiet voice. Vincent smirks, "Nice name, what is a beautiful young girl like you doing out here?~" He asked, still grinning his huge grin. "... uh.... I-I couldn't sleep.. So I decided to take a walk." "Oh, I see~" he said. "... I... Uh... I should be going back." Vincent frowns and nods, "Alright, I do hope to see you again~" you nodded and walked off back to your old apartment, quickly.

//Le Fabulous Time Skip~//

You woke up from your sleep and yawned, you opened up your labtop to look up some jobs in your area. You seen that the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria needed some new employees. A big smile grew upon your face.

You got up, got dressed and ran out the door. You ran to the restaurant and ran inside. You asked the manager, who was walking around about it. He smiles lightly and nods. "... You can have the job." He said quickly. "You can start today if you'd like." He said with a small frown on his face now. He handed you a uniform. "Thank you!" You said happily, he smiles and nods.

You go into the girls restroom to get on your uniform. You soon walk out, now in your uniform. The manager was talking to someone, he walked over to you with a man.... A strange purple man... A strange purple man with a big grin.

"This is Vincent, he is another employee that works here. He will be showing you around and will tell you what to do." With that, the manager walks off.

Vincent smirks, "Hello again, (Y/N)~, I new that we would meet again~"You sigh lightly, but you fake a smile. "Hello again, Vincent." Vincent smiles and walks to pirates cove. "This is pirates cove, this anim-" you cut him off. "FOXY!!!!" You smiled widely. "He was my favorite animontronic!" You say happily. He smiles, "I see you have been here before, oh! He's my favorite animontronic as well~" he said with his grin.

You keep smiling, you run over to the stage. "Their still in good shape!... Well, sort of.... Bonnie, Chika, and Freddy!" Vincent keeps grinning. "Wow, you really know your robots~" he chuckles a bit.

He then tells you what you would have to do, you worked as the person who cleans and makes sure that the animontronic's were working properly. You nod, now with a small grin on your face.

~Vincent's POV~
I really like (Y/N), she seems very interesting. She's hot too.... Heheh. After I showed her around, she sat in a corner. I stood by the kitchen door for a couple of minutes, watching her. I smiled and walked into the kitchen, I needed to make my toast! I make it, and eat it.

~Your POV~
I sat down in a corner, I sighed to myself. "... Vincent seems like a nice guy." I said quietly to myself.

//Another Fabulous Time Skip~//