8.

Liked by hannahjayneg luciakendall and thousands of others

rasiakmarks
Dear little Rasia,

Tomorrow you will play your finally game at Oxford University as the captain. You will get to train with some of the best male and female players in England. You're going to face challenges like a broken ankle and multiple torn ligaments and tendons, but you'll come back stronger. You're going to become the top female scorer at Oxford. You're going to make life long friends from this time. And in two weeks, you're going to graduate and be an athletic trainer for Southampton. Enjoy the moments.

xx Rasia Kelly Marks

View 391 comments

yasmine_naghdi Love love love you, Ras! Can't wait to see you play! Congratulations on an incredible career with Oxford! Can't wait to see how you continue to grow at Southampton ❤️

sloespositio Loved getting to play with you all these years! Love you so much xx

dustinjonesfashion So excited for you Ras 🎉

saintsfcwomen So excited for you, Rasia! We've loved watching you grow as a woman and as a player. We can't wait to have you and your expertise on our team again!

chloekelly Ahhhh! I'm so proud of you Ras!

lucasjmarks I'm so proud of the woman you have become. You're incredibly strong. You know who you are and stay true to yourself. Being your big brother is an honour. Love you Ras x

kaihavertz29 Congratulations Ras! See you tomorrow!

bhoward95 So excited! You're incredible! See you soon ❤️

fumikaneko_ ❤️🎉

vadimmuntagirovofficial Toi toi toi!

laceylowe Ahhhh! This is so exciting! I'm already crying!

ashward16 Can't wait to have you back with us!

masonmount Wow! See you tomorrow!

graceev 🫡

gasparini.isabella Merde on your last game with Oxford!

ellatoone You've had one hell of a journey!

rasiakmarks
1hr

masonmount replied to your story How did you break your ankle?

How did you break your ankle?

My stud got stuck and didn't move with me when I went to turn.

Oh shit. That sounds painful.

Oh it was the worst.

Do you have a gnarly scar?

Hell yeah.

Bone popped out of my skin

🤮 nope

Yeah it was bad. It was an away game up north in Newcastle too so it took a bit for my family to get there. I also ended up getting sepsis, so I was in the hospital for a month.

Are you serious?

Yeah. It was scary, but I got through and started playing again.

Why did you turn down a player contract with Southampton?

Wait how do you know I turned down a contract?

Google.

Stalker much?

I was curious when I saw Ella Toone commenting on your post.

I turned it down because I didn't feel strong enough. I was really struggling in training and felt like I couldn't perform at the level I wanted to. I worked a lot with the athletic trainers and decided that's what I wanted to do. It would keep me close to the game and the people I love.

Wow that's a really cool story.

Thanks. I would've been happy to talk about it with you the first time I was at your training but you and Christian were too busy rolling your eyes at me.

I'm never living that down huh?

Nope 😂