Welcome and Introduction! :]

(Just to tell you—I used bold and caps here, because it makes things easier to read.)

Heya, buds! :D A.T. here! This is an introduction as to what I'll be doing with this book.

So, I know most of us know the pain of not being able to find stories that we like on Wattpad due to its weird search system. If you don't come on here without having friends who know good authors, then you're pretty much on your own, which really sucks.

There are certainly wonderful authors on Wattpad, but it's really hard to find them sometimes, and if you don't find them fast enough, you might just drop the app entirely without having read them. D: I almost did that, actually, but thankfully I found great people and stories fast enough for me not to.

So, basically, what I wanna do with this book is to introduce you to wonderful stories made by amazing authors! :]

I'll ask each author for permission to tell people about their story, and I WILL NOT spread any negativity about those stories. The purpose of this book is to praise authors on their work, not the opposite! I'm not doing a critique or a review.

And look, your judgements are your own, and you yourselves can make whatever ones you want! I personally will not be saying what I dislike about the works in this book, if I do dislike anything at all.

Though, I WILL provide a content warning. Meaning, I'll say "gore", "domestic abuse", "animal death or abuse", "violence", "kidnapping/abduction", "racism/sexism/ableism portrayals", and other things in the beginning of each praise chapter just so you know what you're in for.

[PORTRAYALS mean that what is said in the point of view of a character in the book does not reflect the author's own views. For example, characters can be sexist as part of a story, but that does not mean that the authors writing them are sexist.]

One reason why I'm doing the content warnings is because Wattpad has a wonky system where you can only label books as "mature" or "not mature", and doesn't let authors actually say what triggers could be in the book. It's... really funky.

Also, I know what it's like to be feeling bad, and come across a story that you began to like, and then... something like, I don't know, violence came up in the story. And, you felt worse because of it.

I would really rather not have you go into a story or chapter I praise in here without knowing that there could be potential upsetting content in it, and having content warnings would help that goal a lot.

Also, an important note: I will NOT be spoiling what goes on in each story, but I will give you a quick synopsis so you know what you're in for.

Essentially, I'll list non-spoiler characters, what fandom it's in or if it's original, and what the premise is, like the things that the author would tell you in their book or chapter description.

(See, I'm not gonna summarize a whole story; that'd make you lose a reason to read it, and if you did read it, you'd just be less excited about it because you already know what'll happen. Dx I don't want that.)

Once again, my goal is just to compliment authors and make you AWARE of good stories on Wattpad.

My purpose isn't to steal the spotlight from authors—really, I just wanna shove the spotlight over to them and let you know that they exist. You deserve to read good things, and they deserve for their stories to be read and loved. =w=

Anywho, that's all for the introduction! :] Thank you so much for sticking around, buds, and I hope you enjoy your stay here!