Chapter 1

Riley's POV

It was Saturday morning and my alarm blared. I hit the snooze button and laid back down. Waking up was always a difficult thing for me to do because, well, I'm not a morning person. I heard my brother, Adam, downstairs laughing and there was another voice. They were talking about the football game the night before. There were footsteps coming up the stairs and I ignored it assuming they were going to Adams room. I finally fell asleep and about 5 minutes later I was sprayed with ice cold water. I open my eyes to find Adam's friend Luke standing at the edge of my bed and spraying me.

"Luke you asswad! Stop!" I yelled.

"Aw, is the princess grumpy because I woke her from her beauty sleep?" He said sarcastically. I was using a pillow to try and stop the water but it got on me anyway. I took the pillow and chucked it at him which caused him to stumble back.

"What the fuck Riley!" He yelled

"That's what you get for spraying me with water you shit!" I proclaimed. He started to walk out of the room, but stopped at the door.

"Oh, Riley. That's not water." he said as he winked and shut the door.

"Ew! Damn-it Luke!" I got up from my bed, picked out some clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I ran the warm water and jumped in. Once I was done i checked my phone for any messages. There was one from my friend Emily.

Emily 💋- Hey you're going to the party tonight right?

Riley 👑- Yeah! Do you want to hang out for a little before we go?

Emily 💋- sure. pick me up in 20?

Riley 👑- I'll be there 😘

I put down the phone and did my makeup. Once I was done I out on a tank top that had palm trees on it, some blue high waisted shorts, and a necklace that was a palm tree as well. I then put my brown hair into a bun, grabbed my bag with my essentials, and headed out of my room. I walked to the kitchen to grab my car keys and as I walked in Luke was standing there with Adam.

"Look at that she came out of hibernation." Luke stated

"Haha so funny," I said "I'm leaving I'll be back later tonight."

"Okay. Have fun." Adam said.

"Don't get pregnant!" Luke yelled. I grabbed my keys, flipped him off, and walked out the door. Finally, some time away from the asshole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

I hope you liked the first part 😊

I'll update when I can! See ya later! 😘