Chapter 1: Meeting Up

Outside on a walk he was walking to a restaurant to get breakfast, he went into the building to order himself a breakfast burrito. After he ordered himself a burrito, a big black guy with a stern look on his face came inside and talked to him.

John: "Hal?"

Hal: He turns around facing someone who mentioned his name "John? John Stewart?"

John: "Yes its me, John Stewart. Hal Jordan, I got something to say to you."

Hal: "What is it?"

Stewart: "Yeah umm, Diana wanted us to meet up at the Justice League Watch Tower."

Hal: "Why?" Hal is confused

John: "Because she and Superman has orders for us to do."

Hal: "Like what?"

John: "Like have a meeting with them"

Hal: "For what?"

John: "Work, he needs us for a meeting and give us work to do. Everybody at the Justice League will be there, even Guy Gardner."

Hal opened his eyes wide as he heard the name of someone he and the other lanterns hate so much.

Hal: "What? Guy Gardner? Ah man." He says as he facepalms.

Stewart: "I know, I don't want him there either but he has to be there for a meeting. So don't be late if that day comes."

Hal: He sighs "Fine, i'll be there."

John: "Good, so meet us there."

As John got back up Hal Jordan had lay his head down in fustration knowing that Guy Gardner is gonna be at the meeting.

Hal: "Why does Guy Gardner have to be there? Just..... Just why?" He whispers to himself as he was fustrated.

As he had his head down in fustration, his breakfast was ready so one of the restraunt's employees called him to go get his burrito. He got up and took his burrito and sat right back down and eats it and took a sip of his drink.