i love you kai~

Gyukai smut

•homophobia

• let's just say they're  somewhere around 20 ok

•also daki is also on a date  so yeah

•also smut warning (first smut 😭)

•human au

                Kaigaku POV

       I can't believe it! I'm making with my crush! Oh wait I need to go to the beginning.

            Flashback lol

    I was working as usual. Then, all of the sudden gyutaro comes in red as a tomato "do you wanna go out with me! " he said. My crush.......... of three years......... ASKED ME OUT?!

       I turned redder than a tomato and said "sure!" With a small smile on my face  "ok cool meet you at akazas restraunt at 6!" He said rushing out. I stayed silent for awhile before I got back to work muzan-sama assigned me.

           Time skip to 4:30

    The date was in about an hour or so. So I picked out an outfit for our date. When I was done looking for an outfit I turned on a TV show until 5:50. I got dressed in my nice outfit.

              Time skip to reastraunt

         Gyutaro was in a suit with wild daffodils (my fav flowers btw). That's why I have a crush on him is because he's caring and nice and always listens to me(kaigaku told him he LOVED wild daffodils).We went inside we heard a few comments like "the son of the cult leader is gay? " "ew fags! " "whys he so skinny?" And bad things about gyutaros body and our sexualities. Gyutaro looked as if he was about to cry. Then akaza came out and shooed them away and comforted gyutaro. After all he was his adoptive dads boyfriend and the owner of the reastraunt. We sat down and we ordered our food.  Of course Gyutaro picked spaghetti I picked steak. After we ate we went to gyutaros house and daki wasn't there. "Wait why isn't daki here?" I asked quite curious. "She's on a date with nakime."  He said "I mean they've been together for four years." He added. "Oh yeah nakime told me I just forgot." I said.

         Third  person POV
     The room was quite. But then, gyutaro grabbed kaigakus jaw making the shorter male look at him. And kissed him and then let go. Wanting more he kissed him again not letting go this time. Until he needed to breathe so he wouldn't pass out . Again wanting more he then kissed him with more lust this time. He licked the bottom of kaigakus lip for entrance. Of course kaigaku opened his mouth and then they started an entire make out session. Before kaigaku could notice  he was in gyutaros room. Not wanting to question it he just continued the make out session.

            Kaigakus POV

         I can't believe it! I'm making with my crush! God damn he has long ass tounge "ngh~" I moaned of course I was embarrassed because I just fucking moaned in front of my CRUSH! Gyutaro parted the kiss for air of course. Then without a second thought he kissed me again this time slowly taking off his suit jacket and with one swift movement my shirt was gone we parted from the kiss. He looked me up and down for a second looking at my well built body. Then leaned down and he left hickeys everywhere he could till there was no more space. He was frustrated that he couldn't find my good spot until he heard "ahhhhh~" I moaned as he slightly smirked against my neck. He continued to abuse that spot. "Y-you done teasing yet~? " I said. I tried desperately for him to stop giving hickeys until he stopped for a moment I looked up to him taking off his shirt . Then I saw my pants were gone and you could see my hard dick. I blushed intensely. Gyutaro smirked "I see~ you've become hard just because I was teasing you~" he said while smirking.

       He turned me around pushing two of his fingers in me. I gasped at the sudden movement. He waited for me to give him permission. I nodded giving him permission. He moved at a slow pace I started moaning then he started going faster just a bit and a little deeper."AHHH~" I moaned as my eyes rolled back into my head my head tossed back in pleasure while my jaw hung open with my tounge out "Found it~" he whispered into my ear that sent shivers down my spine but I didn't care there was so much pleasure rushing through my body. He fastened his pace . I came within minutes "oh~come on Kai I thought you would last longer~" he said taking his fingers out. I whimpered at the loss of feeling. But then I felt a sharp pain in my hole. "What the hell was that?!"I said almost screaming."that would be my dick."he said ." W-what?THATS AT LEAST ELEVEN INCHES IN ME!?" I said screaming. "I know that." he said while starting to move.

          Third person POV

      Sounds of moans could be heard from all across the cult (the followers were on a vacation bcuz why not) . "AHHHH~" kaigaku moaned loudly ( more like a scream tho-) while having the same reaction as before. Gyutaro smirked while slamming into his prostate multiple times harder and faster than before. Kaigaku came instantly. Oh you'd think he was done no ,no where even close to done he kept slamming into him for 1 hour. His thrusts became sloppy signifying he was close. After a few thrusts he released his seed far into kaigaku.and then kaigaku passed out."I'mma clean up" he said while getting into some pyjamas.

            After cleaning up

      He covered up in a blanket and snuggled close to kaigaku(they have pyjamas on in this scene) , and kissed his cheek.

               "𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙖𝙞~"

He said before going to sleep.

  979 words