Ava

Name: Ava Cassia Whisper

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Appearance: Snow white hair  and light blue eyes

Height: 5'8

Homeland: Kalos (Former), Alola

Occupation: Pokemon Trainer, Pokemon Performer, Protector of the Ōkoku no hōseki

Family:

Asuka Yamamoto (Biological Ancestor) {Deceased}

Ramya Yamamoto (Birth Mother) {Decreased}

Theodore Yamamoto (Birth Father) {Deceased}

Melody Yamamoto (Little sister) {Alive}

Alwin Yamamoto (Grandfather) {Alive}

Eteru Whispers (Older Brother) {Alive}

William Whispers (Adoptive Grandfather) {Deceased}

Lucinda Whispers (Adoptive Grandmother) {Deceased}

Elias Whispers (Adoptive Uncle) {Alive}

Diona Whispers (Adoptive Mother) {Alive}

Background:
Ava is the younger sister of Eteru and is also Diona's adoptive daughter. Ava & her older brother was raised by her grandpa rather than her parents because they were both busy and were never home to take care of the young children causing them to move from Kalos to Alola. Despite her parents never being around they tried their best to be good parents but after their grandfather got ill, her mother died giving birth to her little sister with her father dying after a terrible accident she didnt have anywhere to turn to. In her parents will, it was stated that if anything happened that her and Eteru would be handed over to Diona which the two siblings grew found of their new adoptive mother while Diona believed she couldn't care for the youngest due to having no experience with babies Melody stood with their grandfather with Diona visiting the little girl.

After the adventure she went on with her adoptive mom and sibling she learned to be more independent and to follow in her adoptive mother's footsteps. Ava has journeyed around many regions mostly with her sibling to learn more about the world but she never took a role as champion, rather than staying as a pokemon prodigy just like her mom. Ava fancied pokemon performing and contests after some of her mom's pokemon dragged her into joining a competition and winning. After coming back home, Ava craved more adventure the more she stood in the house and that's when her mom brought up exploring past their realm and into others with the held of one of Dreamlight Valley's sacred gems.