Proglue ( Short )

Finally, I got to take a break from working the night shift at walmart. By the way my name is y/n l/n and I'm a 17 year old teenage boy, I live in an apartment by myself. My parents died in the hospital when I was really young so my grandparents were the ones to take care of me and raise me. When I was 14 years old, my grandparents passed away so I started to find a new place to live in and a new job. Today, I'm doing a pretty good job as a Walmart cashier. After I was done with my shift. I went back home immediately. After reaching home, i quickly freshened myself up before playing my favorite video game, monster hunter.

Y/N: Hell yeah Baby Let do This!

Timeskip

After I finished playing monster hunter, I went to take a bath and brushed my teeth so that I could go to sleep. Right after cleansing my body and mouth I had went straight to the into the living room and I watched a little bit of my favorite anime demon slayer. After I finished watching another episode of demon slayer, I was tired since it was already 11pm. I went to my bedroom, hopped onto my bed and tried to go to sleep. However, as my eyes were about to close.

Timeskip
Y/N's POV

Y/n: *thoughts* "what's with this cold?... And why does my bed feel like snow?"

I slowly open my eyes and saw that I was in... Some sort of snow forest? Wait... This forest... It looks familiar... Isn't this the forest where tanjiro from demon slayer brought his demon sister?

Y/n: am I dreaming again? The last time I was dreaming of myself in a sauna full of girls

Y/n: am I dreaming again? The last time I was dreaming of myself in a sauna full of girls. *eats some snow* alright, definitely not dreaming.

3rd pov

Suddenly, a demon appear out of nowhere. Y/N then running for his life, but suddenly tripped down on cliff. He fall on snow so he doesn't get critical damage, he stand up and see a abandoned village where he meet someone named "Shimotsuki Koushirou" (Zoro's teacher from one piece) Y/N then say he want to be powerful and Shimotsuki train him for 2 years (this is where is enter the current timeline of demon slayer and where Tanjiro start his exam) Shimotsuki then give him Wado Ichimonji because he finally worthy to get it. Y/N finally go to exam and meet Tanjiro.