Ch01|♡Your Name

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -

"Wow.. Hogwarts.." She muttered breathlessly.

The girl was now standing in front of the big castle, school of magic of wizarding.

"This place is way different compared to Ilvermorny."

This was (Y/n)(L/n).

The girl followed the First Years and arrived at the great hall, watching a hat being placed on them one by one.

"Is this how sorting works here?" She muttered under her breath.

"Now, our new transfer student from Ilvermorny, (Y/n)(L/n)." McGonagall said.

The girl hurried forward.

"Pleasure to have you here, dear."

"Pleasure's all mine, Professor."

She sat down on the chair as she felt the hat being placed on her head.

"Interesting."

"You talk?!" She gasped.

"Of course I talk! Now.."

(Y/n), still dumbfounded by the situation, listened to every word the hat said.

"Brave and daring, but not enough to be a Gryffindor; clever and intelligent, but not enough to be a Ravenclaw; ambitious and patient.. suitable for both Slytherin and Hufflepuff."

"Just get it over with, Mr. Hat." She mourned.

"Rude. Slytherin, it is." The hat muffled.

"SLYTHERIN!"

-----

(Y/n) was sitting in her common room, reading her favourite book, the crackling fire keeping her cozy.

"Hey, (Y/n), right?"

"Yes. And you?" She asked, placing down the book next to her.

"Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

"Pleasure."

"Same to you, beautiful."

The girl flushed slightly.

"Stop it."

"It's true." Draco replied, sitting next to her.

"Much of a teaser, are we?" The girl joked, making space for the boy.

"I suppose." He replied.

"So, what year are you in?"

"Six, like you." Draco said, leaning back on the couch. "What are you reading?"

"(Fav/Book)." (Y/n) replied.

"That's.. nice."

"Be honest, you have no clue what that is, do you." She laughed.

"Nope."

The night continued as (Y/n) and Draco started getting along.

Draco was surprised to find that despite being a Slytherin, (Y/n) was exceptionally sweet and seemed really kind.

"Really? I would've never imagined." The girl gasped as she carried her books, walking beside Draco.

"Well, what about you?"

"I was Beater during my Third Year, though I quit the team after an injury."

"That sounds rough." Draco hissed.

"It does, doesn't it?"

She giggled lightly, following her new friend to her next class.

It had been a week since she arrived, and the girl had developed a nice friendship with this Malfoy boy.

The others of her house had mixed feelings towards her. Some liked her kindness, whilst some said she was making the Slytherins look bad.

Though Draco Malfoy didn't seem to care. He stuck by her side for the whole week.

"Are you sure my hair looks fine?" (Y/n) questioned once more in uncertainty.

"Gosh, yes, (Y/n). No one's staring at you anyway. You're doing fine."

"Alright, just making sure." She replied, chuckling.

Little did she know, there was someone in the halls watching her from afar..

-----

"Hey." He beckoned, staring at the (h/c) girl.

His friends turned to look at him, stopping their conversation.

"Who's she?" Cedric asked.

"No clue, mate. Go ask her."

Cedric bit his lip, hesitating to go over to her.

She was really pretty. Cedric was only able to catch a glimpse of her until she turned the corner and left.

Gathering up the courage, he hurried up to the girl, ignoring the stares from the halls.

"Hey." He yelled.

Draco turned around, shifting his gaze as he examined the boy.

"Diggory? What are you doing here?"

"Draco, don't be rude." The girl muttered, turning sideways.

For the first time, Cedric was able to see her (e/c) eyes. He watched them glisten as the girl started scolding Draco for being mean.

'She's so sweet.. and not to mention pretty..' Cedric's heart melted.

"Just get to class first, I'll catch you up in a bit." She said as Draco gave one final scoff, finally turning away.

She giggled, watching the back of her friend leave who was clearly angry. She gave a giggle at the sight of Draco being so childish despite all his 'I'm badass' cliché.

"Sorry, I didn't want to bother." Cedric murmured quietly. "I just had a question."

"Your name?" Cedric asked.

The girl turned around as a smile spread across her face.

"(Y/n)(L/n)."

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -