02.

Mr and Mrs Jeon had their first child Jungkook and their neighbours who were like family to them already also had their first child daughter named Hyemi by them .

They were born together and also grew up together , they went to school together as well . They both from childhood were eachothers bestfriend but the only difference was that Jungkook was very active and naughty child who talked to everybody and pranked everyone and was an extrovert but on other hand Hyemi was a calm child and didn't talk or played with anyone but Jungkook all the time she was an introvert.

Hyemi's POV ~~~

I went into Jungkook room as we're about to get late to school if Jungkook doesn't wake up now .
We're studying in 9th class right now but Jungkook doesn't wake up by himself anytime I always get ready and wake him up after since we were small kids .

Jungkookkkkkkkkkkkk i shouted in his ear but he just tossed to other side of bed and slept again ahh this boy i again shouted it's our daily routine this time he looked at me and said , " Ah Hyemi my ears they are bleeding let me sleep for two more minutes naa we won't be late " I looked at him in disbelief and just took his hands and made him stand up by taking his hands with mine while getting up .

He finally agreed to get up and went to bath and wore his uniform but veryyy untidily i said that atleast wear it nicely because at the gate of our school there is always a strict Mam standing checking everyone's uniform before entering the school.

But Jungkook decided to ignore my warning and shrugged his shoulders , I didn't care he'll get punishment as always we went downstairs where his mom Mrs Jeon made my favourite banana bread i love her banana bread it's always so soft .

Mrs Jeon is a Baker and Mr Jeon works as a manager in an international bank but he has to live in other cities because of his work so Mrs Jeon and Jungkook stays here . Hyemi and her mom also lives beside them and her dad is a doctor in hospital which in nearby town he comes on weekends to meet them  but because of his busy job schedule he stays there only .

As she was eating the Banana bread given by Mrs Jeon to taste Jungkook came downstairs taking his bag which he forgot earlier and flicked Hyemi forehead and said ," Jeon Hyemi let's go now , now eating this Banana bread which mom gave you now you're not getting late huh ?" I smiled at him then flicked back his forehead and thanked his mom and ran behind him as he ran away .

They always went by a public bus to school and always Jungkook stood in front of Hyemi to protect her because everytime there would be a jerk in bus she would likely to fall if Jungkook doesn't catch her immediately.

As they got down Jungkook ran to the backside gate of their school Hyemi stopped him and said , " hey where are you going his side is our main gate " Jungkook just turned around and said , " I don't want to be scolded in the morning by her and I also don't want to see her face in morning too i brings badluck I'll see you in recess byee " . Saying this Jungkook ran to the backside gate of school and Hyemi went from the front gate.

During classes too as always Jungkook didn't do the homework of any subject so he was out most of the time as punishment and during lunch break him and his friends always played football in the ground and everyone would cheer for them .
Girls would especially be there to see them play and cheer for them as if it's their duty.

Hyemi being shy as always would sit in the corner waiting for Jungkook to finish playing the game and as he would come she would go to him and give him drink to cool him down.

She would be jealous if any girl would run to Jungkook and give him drink instead but wouldn't say anything as they are just bestfriends and she thought she didn't had any right on him

Once in mid term of their 9th class they were in the ground and Jungkook's friends were teasing him of some girl , Hyemi heard them and was sad but still went to buy Jungkook drink when she arrived she saw a girl already gave him the drink and he was drinking it smiling at her .

Hyemi got soo sad and was about to leave but they always went together by bus at the end so she just went to another place away from the ground.

There Jungkook's friends teasing him of Ari she was in same class with them and Jungkook's friend , Jungkook hid their friendship from them half the year but once he did say to his friends that she was his girlfriend. So now they would always tease him after the match and seeing all this would break Hyemi's heart but what could she do in this she would just go away from the place and cry .

Now that the day was over Jungkook found Hyemi from the backyard of school and they went together in bus to their home but he noticed that nowadays she doesn't talk to him the way they did before so he decided to ask her what was wrong, he thought that she is upset because of someone maybe , but never thought that he is maybe upsetting her because of his actions.

They went home quitely then ever and Hyemi just went to her house which was just beside Jungkook's normally she would bid him goodbye or suggest to do homework together or watch horror movies but this time it was different she was hurt but couldn't say it .

As she was going to her house Jungkook stopped her by calling her name ," Hyemi, stop i want to talk to please just a second look at me don't avoid my eye contact Hyemi look at me " .

Hyemi stopped but didn't turn around to look at him , but Jungkook slowly held her hand and went near her and turned her around, her eyes were filled with tears as if she was crying for a long time but at the same time holding it in .

Jungkook looked at her but didn't say anything about it , instead he slowly caressed her hand and said calmly almost like whispering, " Hyemi can we sleep in my room like we did before can we cuddle tonight please it'll make you feel better" .

Hyemi was out of words she couldn't speak anything she knew that Jungkook was the only friend of her , her everything since childhood and he also cared for her more than anything but the thing from school still didn't erase from her mind but she nodded and they went to his room.

Like they always did since they were kids they set up his bed Jungkook played a movie a horror one then slept together cuddling as soon as they slept Jungkook noticed cute snoring noises he looked at Hyemi caressed her forehead and said slowly, " Hyemi i don't know what made you sad but i am always with you even though i have a girlfriend I'll always spend time with you , goodnight hyemi " . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update is here , how was it feel free to give me suggestions and review in comments .