1

Smart. Self-reliant. Gorgeous.

Eliza Villanueva is one of a kind. She exudes confidence when entering the room, as her heels clack with her head held high, wearing her usual long-sleeved blouse and pencil skirt. She displays independence in everything, may it be at her job at Remeses International or with her daily errands. And those piercing dark brown eyes. Warm, yet distant. Her dark hair. Her round and innocent-looking face paired with the body of a whore. She is a work of art. One that will bring men to their knees. These qualities are favorable for Ethan Remeses. He needs to have children soon and with someone who would not put his bloodline to shame. Love does not exist for him, only success. And not having the best, even for his soon-to-be children, increase the odds of failure.

Eliza, for now, is the best candidate. You would take a look at her and come to a conclusion that she is with someone. Except she is not, not because she thinks she's too good for anybody, but because she just never needed someone else. One problem with wanting the best, is that the best is not easy to have. Eliza had her fair share of men, not one was able to convince her to settle down. When they attempted to, they get dumped, without her looking back.

He could just get it over with. Slip something in her drink. Have his men kidnap her. All of those twisted but quick methods. However, looking at how high her walls are and how she shuts down everybody's attempt to get to her, something more sinister built up inside Ethan. His indifference towards this woman, despite his obssession in her desirable qualities, have turned into something more sadistic.

How much torment would that cold girl endure before she caves in? How long would it take before that assertive voice cracks? Before that confident bearing crumbles down? Ethan is up for the challenge, and he never loses.