3

Being born to a rich family, everything was given to Ethan. He is the youngest son of an engineer and CEO of Remeses International, while his mother is a well-known psychiatrist.

Ever since he was a child, he became the subject of his siblings' jealousy because despite being the youngest, Ethan has always been the child that looked the best and excelled the most. This created a distant relationship between him and his older siblings. With his parents being too busy to notice that their youngest son had been picked on by their other children, Ethan learned that he has to work harder for the things that are rightfully his. The world has always been unfair to him, that is why he is not afraid to employ not-so-fair-and-square methods in securing his spot in everything. He believes that honest people eventually drown in the harsh waves of the sea of life.

He believed that being Remeses International's CEO is his calling, that's why despite being the youngest, he is the one running the company. He was sure that his siblings would only lead the company to its ruin. For now, under his rule, Remeses International have gone through expansion and started to gain international attention, living up to its name. Recently, he ventured the path of medicine manufacturing. This is just the start. Success became his drive, has always been his passion, and would be his destination.

Despite being alone at everything. He admits that he's at the age where creating an heir, someone who would continue what he started, is necessary. He has lots of options. Women throw themselves at him. However, most are not his type. He does not want a trophy wife. He is someone who considers not just the physical aspect of a woman. He also wants someone with a superior intellect and the same mindset as him. He doesn't even need a wife, he just needs a child he can condition to continue reaching for his ambitions when the time comes that he can't anymore.

That was the plan, before Eliza Villanueva came along. The first time he felt the overwhelming urge to fuck her senseless was when she first stepped on his building. He just knew that she's new because he's never seen her before, if she wasn't, he would have noticed. She might have been hoping for a job, might have heard that they needed new people. For a fresh graduate, the salary and the benefits are a jackpot. He did not personally administer the interview ... for the other applicants. When he learned the hiring employee thinks that Eliza, so that's her name, is the best option for the job she was applying for, he arranged an interview with her as the last requirement.

She just finished college in this very same city and this would be her first job. She's originally not from here. Her answers are of the typical job seeker, but the way she carries herself sets her above the rest. She speaks with confidence, but not too much that it makes her seem condescending. She goes straight to the point, whatever you ask her. Looking straight at her eyes, there's this coldness that is masked by her innocent face. When he told her that day that she secured the job, he meant not just as one of his company's chemical engineers.

Three months in and she's doing a great job ... at making his pants seem tight. There are no complaints from her department's manager, so she must be good at that kind of job, too. She usually arrives at 7:50 am, goes to lunch at 12:05 pm, and clocks out at 5:00pm except on fridays, when she does at 4:30pm.

In the fourth month, he cannot take it anymore. He personally installed a camera in her working desk, to see more of how she is and what she does. She's a very attentive employee. Working nonstop and only resting during breaktimes. She shuts down the guys and at a lesser frequency, girls who try to flirt with her. She's strong-willed, and the thought of that firmness breaking down makes his pants throb. As she helplessly flails while he's ramming his cock in her, pushing her to an unwelcome orgasm.

He became contented with just fantasizing about it. He's going to wait around for an opportunity to finally impregnate her. Fast and quick. He has a plan on what to do after. Everything would go according to it. This was until he saw an unfamiliar sight on his favorite employee's desk. A bouquet, huh?

This does not affect him.

This was his mental mantra as he saw Eliza reject the gesture. However, he thought about how he could only monitor these kind of scenarios in her workplace. Hmm. He might need to install cameras in her residence - an apartment unit that he owns. Maybe hack into her accounts. What he's planning to do would be much easier if she's sexually frustrated.

He completed the said tasks by 12:00.