1:~ The Prince And The Vaidya

Characters:

Siddharth Nigam as Rajkumar Ashok Maurya

Siddharth Nigam as Rajkumar Ashok Maurya... The second prince of the Mauryan Empire... Favourite son of Bindusar and first son of Bindusar's favourite wife Dharma... He is rude and angry young prince, not because of his father's love which is spoiling him according to his mother but because of the hatred of his half brothers towards him specially his elder brother Sushim, who tried to kill him multiple times... He can bear the hatred of his brothers towards him but Sushim tried to kill his mother and younger brother Vit also which makes him angry and rude, and develop hatred towards his brothers... He is a loving and obedient son and a humble prince towards his subjects but very dangerous towards his enemy...

 He is a loving and obedient son and a humble prince towards his subjects but very dangerous towards his enemy

Avneet Kaur as Vedisa... A simple girl lives in Ujjain, Avanti... She is well educated and a Vaidya (Physician)... Not a single patient died in her treatment... Her father is a rich merchant of the Avanti Kingdom... Her parents didn't like her being a physician, according to them this is the work of men and not of women... They wanted her to get married but she wanted to be a successful physician in the country...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl was roaming in a forest probably searching for something... The sun was setting and it was going to get dark soon... She mumbled...

: I need to find it fast...

She moved further and a smile crept on her face... She said...

: Finally I found it...

She said while holding a flower in her hand... She was lost in that flower when she heard some voice... It was her friends who were calling her...

Bela: Vedisa... Where are you???...

Vedisa: I am here Bela...

Vaishali: hey Mahadev, finally you found that herb because of which we came in this forest...

Vedisa: yeah finally...

Bela: now let's go we have to go back in our house before it's too dark or else may be we will become food of some wild animals...