Chapter 1 [Introduction]✓

It's holiday season so i was at the park with my family! School isn't on till next week so i tried to enjoy the holidays as much as possible!

I love reading romance novel. I prayed that i got to experience the romance I'm reading. Yeah I know! Hopeless romantic vibes. Haha. Still we all want to experience an unconditional love from a man who has his eyes only on us! Even though I love reading books and enjoy being alone, I won't say I'm an introvert since i love going out too.

Me and my bestfriend Emma would visit every new cafe in the city and enjoy our time! Who doesn't love an aesthetic cafe right? I love going on walks in nature too. But i never dare go alone because well you know I'm too scared. Who knows what will happen if you encounter some danger
But there's this incredible forest right outside the city and it's so peaceful so Emma and I always took a walk in the evening.

I love spending time with my friends and family . Truth be told, my father owns a big company and my mother is a doctor. I have two older brothers Bangchan and Changbin. They used to hang out in our house with their friends! Ohhh and believe me they're one of the most popular boys in our school. I'm not as popular as them, The only thing people know about me is my good grades.

I was top of my class for several years! No one, i mean no one, is able to take my position for years, every exam, they just expected me to be the first.

Schools starting again and i started preparing! Mom insisted that she drives me to school.
At the school i immediately meet my friends Ningning and Karina and we shared all of our summer vacation story! Karina said that she met a boy and is literally in love with him! They're not dating but she hopes to!

"So who is this boy you're in love with" i teasingly asked
"Well he's not from our school, he's been overseas since he's 4 and he came back to Korea this summer, but he might fly back to Italy to continue his studies " Karina answered with a sad face!
"Oiii!!! Don't be sad, come on, you got his number, you're talking, and I don't even have anyone to crush on dude.. cheer up" Ningning says with a frowny face...
"Ohhh!!! URI MAKNAE!! You'll find someone!" I comfort her jokingly

Suddenly girls started whispering and as i look up to where they're staring my jaw dropped! I saw the most handsome boy i have ever seen in my life! He's literally so perfect
I whispered to Ningning and Karina"Who is he?"
Ningning replied" ohhh he must be the new guy"
Karina: Nahhhh!!! He doesn't compare to the love of my life Jeno Lee!
"Whoa whoa whoa!! Jeno Lee!??? Korean!?? Dude i thought he was an Italian " Ningning questioned
" Hahaha!! Silly!! Didn't you hear her say he's been overseas since he's 4 years old and came back to Korea this summer, he's obviously Korean!" I replied.
"Okay back to the subject, seriously who is he"? Karina asked
"Ohh my class teacher said there will be a new guy coming and i have to guide him,, that must be him. I think his name is Na Jaemin!" Ningning replied.

Karina and I stared at Ningning
"What" she asked
"Ohhhhh!!! Oh shoot!!! I'm the guide! Ohhhh!!! Stupid me! " Ningning ran and Karina and I headed to class

Teacher comes in and we went to our seats!
" Everyone we have a new student joining, be nice to him and help him when needed" the teacher said.

"Please come in and introduce yourself!!"

"Hello everyone! My name's Na Jaemin! Let's be good friends!

"Okay thank you Jaemin! There's an empty seat beside y/n, you can sit with her"!

"Great!!! Handsome boy, sitting beside me, lucky meeee!!! I talked to myself!

"Huh!! What!?" Jaemin suddenly speaks

I was awoken from my delusional world and saw him already sitting beside me.

"Ohhh!! Nothing.  I was just blabbing nonsense" i chuckled nervously.

He just replied "Okay"

Little did i know i was crushing on the one who will cause me my biggest regret!!!!

To be continued....

Hiii!!! A/n here! I really hope you enjoy this story! Don't hesitate to point out the flaws and i will try to work on it! Please give it lots of love! Kisses 🕊️💞