🦋Chapter 10🦋

Y/N'S Pov

Y/N'S Pov

I stare at Jungkook worriedly...what could the word mean that got them all laughing and made Jungkook coughing awkwardly.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh, am sure he is" Allison smirk at him, oh God I am so lost

"Y/N, will you come with me for a second please" He pleaded to pull me up.

"Oh...they are going to do the dirty already" Tricia remark making everyone laugh except me and Jungkook, of course, I plan to know what this is no matter what maybe later I will make sure one of the girls tells me.

"Shut up" Jungkook growls and pulls me out of the room upstairs I have no idea where he is going but I trust him enough to follow him.

He open the door to a room and I followed him inside, I could tell this was his room.

"So will you tell me what down and dirty means or it is just a werewolf code?" I asked staring at him, am so curious to know especially after seeing the way Tricia blushed, it must be fun.

"You're too young to know that, okay? When the time is right you will" He smirk pulling me down on the bed with him.

"Am almost 18, so when will you mark me?"

"I see those girls have been telling you stuffs, huh" He smirked making me blush.

"Well, no...she just....er....told me about the marking" I blush looking down at my feet I feel so embarrassed while all he does is chuckles then he kissed the top of my head.

"Don't worry about whatever she says she doesn't think before speaking" He replied.

Well isn't this day great and strange? Well, I don't care as long as being close to Jungkook.

********

********

********

Jungkook's Pov

Y/N and I walk hand in hand to school the next day, there is so much she needs to know about mate and other stuff but I'm too scared to tell her, I'm sure she will understand as long as she understands me being a werewolf.

I want her to be 18 yet before things go further.... for now she just has to digest what I told her and I have to see Tricia and Allison, I need them to keep their mouth shut.

"See you later princess" I kiss the top of her head and walk away looking over for Allison.

"Who are you" I heard a yell from one of the classrooms, opening it I met face to face with Jordan.

"Well well, look who I found? The same human guy who has been bullying my mate" I sneered at him.

"Remember I'm your sister's mate? She's going to hate you if you hit me again" He smirked.