The frozen wasteland

Elsa
~~~~~

We galloped toward arendelle, looking at the heavily fallen snow. Oh I hope Anna's alright...

I licked my lips and watch as the horses plow through the snow, slowing down with each step. I patted the side of my horse, which was a creamy white with a black mane and tail.

"Come on, you can do it, love." I whisper.

The horses finally stop, snorting.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Hiccup asked his horse, who gave him a whining reply.

"Well, I guess we'll have to walk." I replied, holding the horses mane and jumping off.

"But I don't want to!"

"Come on, hiccup," I lazily replied, "we have to get to my sister and make sure she's ok."

"Fine, but if I die-"

"You won't, now come on."

We both trekked up the hill, and after 4 days...

We saw it.

The frozen wasteland.

"Oh my odins seeing eye." Hiccup completed as he looked at the snow ridden city.

"Anna... Everyone." I stammered. "ANNA!"

I ran down to the frozen lake. I skid across it and reach the doors, which had a huge whole from collapsing. I jumped over it and went into the castle.

"Anna! Anna!" I called out, searching every room.

Everyone was frozen, cold.

Dead.

"Anna!" I called out one more time.

"E-e-e-Elsa." I heard from my bedroom.

Anna. I ran into my bedroom to see her in the bed, shivering, her face blue and her fingers black. Tears swelled in my eyes as I walked up to her in the horror of what I've had done.

To my sister.
To everybody...

"Anna..." I whisper, touching her cheek.

"E-Elsa," she choked out, "I-I'm s-so g-glad you c-came back."

"Oh Anna, I'm so sorry for all I have done, I wish-"

"Shh," Anna hushed her, "it's not all your fault... It's everybody's. For thinking you of a monster. But you're not... You're just..."

"Different." They both said at the same time.

I knew hiccup was behind me, because I heard his muffled crying.

"Elsa, I-I don't t-think.."

"No... You can't leave me!" I cried,

"I'm so sorry. Everyone's dead, leave this horrible wasteland and don't look back." Anna said, holding her hand as she closed her eyes.

"No, no. NO!" I screamed as she stopped breathing, "Anna, Anna, wake up! I want to build a snowman with you..."

I felt Anna's hand leave my grasp and I cry. I felt hiccup rub my back.

"It's ok, it's ok," he said, pulling me into a hug.

I cried into his shoulder as snowflakes swirled around us...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is everything ready," the man in black asked his servants.

"Soon, we're setting up the dragons."

"Good, bring me my allies."

"Yes sir."

The servant skidded out of the room, calling for the 4 allies.

"Gothel, Hans, pitch, and of course, dark jack."

"We're all here." Gothel said,

"Here's the plan."