"Boy, you lost!" -fnfvore-

When Bf and DD are done with their last song, people leave, sad that Boyfriend lost, they were mostly routing for bf.  It was a disaster.  Bf tried running away, but it was too late.  DD took little bf and then teleported him and BF somewhere where Gf wouldn't know.   Gf was confused then angry, she went on a quest to find him.  Spolier alert, he did not find him in the end and DD told her to just find a new bf to play with and Gf just accepted it in an angry way and went off. 

Now onto the time when DD teleported him and Bf to a bar close to their "human" house.  across the street.  Bf was so scared and started to shake when DD shrunk him with his powers instantly, then got the tiny bf. 

If DD was human..

He put BF in his mouth, then closed it for a while, then opened his mouth again

He put BF in his mouth, then closed it for a while, then opened his mouth again.  Bf was telling DD to stop and to get him back to GF.  But DD heard this, he didn't listen.  DD closed his mouth for the last time, then tried swallowing tiny bf after so much time of feeling bf in his mouth, he didn't chew though.  It didn't happen.  Then DD tried swallowing again, and then he got Bf in his stomach in no time.

BF was squirming in his stomach and screaming out, "Let ME OUT, PLESe!" or something like "I'll never hurt you or your daughter, Dearest, ever again, I promise!!"  then BF said, "I'm sorry...Dad for being a mistake..!".  Bf was remembering from his past, memories kicking in from when he was a little kid, his dad spanking him endlessly until Bf got super hurt and got actual bruises.  Then Bf went to sleep after so many times of trying to say to Dearest to let him out.  But that never happens.  DD the said this to bf looking at his stomach, "Ahhh, Boy, you were tasty!" 

"Don't ever think I wont let you in hell with me and my daughter!" then he said "It's okay, go to sleep, I don't and wont ever think of you like that!"  "You are not a mistake, I was just angry, my son...!"  "Boy, you lost, but I wont tell you you're a burden to this world..!"  "Let daddy go to sleep now and you should too"  Fast forward to when DD was already in his house, on his bed.  DD was relaxing up before sleeping and finally said "Goodnight, son, you will digest after this, but I will make sure to bring you into my home in hell at open hands, I promise, boy!"  After DD sleeps, he goes into his drawer next to his bed while he is sleeping and brings Darnell out of there.  He then brings him to his mouth and swallows him.  Then burps.  DD goes to the next and last tiny person he captured earlier, Nene.  She was the last tiny eaten by Dearest.  DD then opened his mouth, then brought her in his mouth.  Then swallowed. 

DD enjoyed that night and so did Bf because the only way Bf went to sleep right away is because DD assured him things were going to be alright in a sense.  He knew he was going to be digested, but accepted it because he knew he was going to be with Gf again probably a few days later.  He was.  But Bf was a half demon, half human like Gf.  He has a demon form and thats the end, folks!

The end..

602 words...

Old story I think I did..

🎉 You've finished reading Friday Night Vorin' -Daddy Dearestvore-fnf macro/tiny vore short story series#1 🎉