📜 # . ENTRY 3 : GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN . # 🖋️

Gender wasn't something you were able to really . . Identify yourself with -- people had confused you for a guy or a girl plenty of times , sometimes even neither ! And it didn't help that you were born with different anatomy .

So when a portion of the people in the manor decided you'd be labeled as whatever they thought you were , then that'd be it [Excluding Alice who prefers calling you both mother and father .]

-

"A girls night out ?" You confusingly repeated as Vera nodded her head while checking out her recently painted nails , "Some girl hunters are coming too , think of it as a way to try out some feminity ?"

Blinking a few times in confusion , you shrugged and just went along with it .

The weather has been gone to shit unexpectedly which made all the matches you and others had to go through cancelled , therefore survivors and hunters were free to do anything for the day .

"Don't tell any of the guys I said this but -- I think two of them like you . ." Vera giggles , waving her hand around before smiling softly at you , "All the female survivors going are meeting me at my room while hunters do whatever , then we all meet as a whole together in the library -- that doesn't sound toooo complicated does it ?"

You could've sworn you saw her smirk before turning around and walking back to her room , "Hope to see you there !" .

Well this was surely different .

-
TIME SKIP : VERA'S ROOM
-

Everything was going as planned , girls who wanted to come hangout together had gathered , and you merely came since you didn't really know what you were expecting -- maybe you can create a bond with some of them ?

"I'm so glad you came !" Vera was quickly by your side , she put her hands on your shoulders while you give her a small glance , everyone wasn't in their usual attire and seemed to have been wearing basic clothing consisting of oversized shirts , shorts , nightgowns etc .

Demi looks over to you and waves a bottle in her hand , some more alcoholic drinks were kept in a bucket that was held on her other hand .

"Y/N ~ , my favorite girl-boy thing !" Demi makes her way towards you , smiling as you quietly greet her back -- completely unaware of a jealous Vera .

"Enough ! Let's just get going since I think this is most of us ," Vera grabs your hand , gripping it and completely dragging you away from the barmaid who was only giggling in response -- following behind with the other majority of the girls .

-
>> LIBRARY .
-

Chatter .

Lots of it .

"Y/N , you're like the talk of the town !" Marg fiddles around with her fingers as a small blush was scattered on her face , you tilt your head slightly in confusion .

"I mean as in like -- forget it . ." She mumbles , putting her attention on someone else , just as you thought you can remain silent and listen into what everyone else was talking about -- Michiko had found her way towards you .

"Y/N , I'm surprised to see you here !" Michiko takes a seat on one of the pillows laid on the floor , "I was invited ." She hums in acknowledgement , keeping her hands on her lap . She had worn a very long nightgown that had covered her legs entirely , not that she has much to cover in the first place .