5番目 (pt.3)

Last part of 5 (fifth) chapter 😁
Warning  : long chapter part or you can say longer
Warning ⚠violence ⚠abuse words ⚠
⚠Spoiler ⚠ murder ⚠

.
.
Nagi went towards the gate and open it....
"You..... " says nagi . The delivery man looked confused and finally spoke after 5 minutes of staring nagi's beautiful greek eyes. "Ah-ah the name of a girl here 'Meave ' order this I mean burger " the poor delivery man said. "tsk " the only thing nagi says while picking Petite fille's order and close the door. "Who was it nagi? " asked reo. "As always Meave's dump orders, Meave can't you be serious?? " asked nagi while looking at meave with WTAF look.

"Ahh sorry but I can't skip my meal for missing girl " meave says while standing up and live towards nagi to grab her order. "Tch, you're so mean... " says Eleve. Meave rolled her popped eyes and went inside her dorm (room afc) . "Nagi dude... You try yui to clam her she's still not eating any thing " says Chihari "is she on fast, I mean in my religion there is one.... Monty that we all Muslims have to keep our fast until we get our periods " says Fareen. "K k but can you keep girls things private for God sake 🙂 it  would be so help full " says Arusi.

"And also she's not even muslim so why she should-" Jessica cutted by yui. "Please you both, please STFU " the last sentence yui shouted. Not only those two whole Hall went quite.
.
.
.
. "I will crush rin......if he does this " thought Reo.

Poor y/n side
Y/n was running keep muttering
" I murdered litreally two people tonight " she was out of breath so she stopped in her place and fell down.
"I wish I could-" before y/n could finish her sentence she saw a camp. She stand up and walk towards them, she hide behind a big Tree and peek from there.
(View : their was couple was here but not in their camp they were sitting far away from camp as they were singing, such a stupid people singing at night dude..)

Y/n got great Opportunity to grab something to drink, so without thinking anything she seeks out their right straight into their camp with making a single voice *their was pin drop silence*

y/n start searching for water bottle and finally she saw one she grab it and run from there

A. N : sorry but the couple was so dump lol  (well back to story)

Now it has been two hours y/n was searching for a road or her Lock center. Y/n was hopeless until she saw a road "road" y/n muttered in happiness but in her voice their was still pain. She run towards it before she make her way up to road she hear
Police siren as she hide behind the tree (big enough to cover her pretty figure)  the police cars stopped as y/n gulped. She sat behind the tree and seek from there. The two of police officers came out of their car and stand in front of car. "it's I think so case about murders " one of built up police officer says. As y/n heard murder word she gasp and lay down there as she was hoping not to get find out.

"Andrew if you God dammit tell them about me, I sure kill you in 1 minute " y/n thought as she was still hoping. After 10 minutes of straight laying without saying anything, finally police left from there and y/n got up. *long breath* y/n stands up and start walking in slowly and lazy way. She was so sick was had a greatest fiver in her life I can guess. But she don't loose hope and keep walking in her destination. "Wish I could keep  a campus with me " y/n says. She was not loosing hope as she remembered something

'Eldorado, an Imaginary place, and a knight finding it without loosing hope "
"He was finding a imaginary place but I'm finding a real place, and sure I could get what I want but not too late that ik in grave wanting what I want " y/n says while looking a stars glowing and half single moon smiling at the cruel world.