p 1 (aftons just random stuff)

Evan-    For starters he was killed second out of the three afton kids, elizabeth was the first one to get killed.  Evan isnt really a crybaby he only really cries when the nightmares come out bcuz what 11 year old wouldnt get scared of big robots with pointy teeth trying to get you.  oh well i already mentioned it but evans 11.

(ages)-  elizabeth died at -  6   Evan- 11    micheal-19  william- 50   clara- 48

Elizabeth- she died from circus baby 1 year before evans birthday, micheal was supposed to be watching her but he fell asleep due to him overthinking at night and not getting sleep when elizabeth noticed he fell asleep she went over to circus baby. after she died she couldnt look at ice cream without thinking of what happend with cb.

mike-  when eli died mike swore he would be a good big brother to evan, he would drop his friends that would bully him, he would protect evan, he would help him with nightmares. He said that if anybody wished to hurt evan they would have to go through him.  Micheal died when henry burnt down the pizzaria.

clara- when clara was still alive she loved william to the bottom of her heart but her learning about the robots her love for him went away she started avoiding him as much as possible. when she was still alive she drank a lot of alcohol and everything in her mind was "wheres william?" she never really paid attention to the kids, when she died she swore she would spend more time with the kids and forget about william after all the wrongs he did.

william-  in highschool william went to a physc ward (henry didnt know this) instead of him only killing 5 kids he killed 20 but only the main 5 possesed an animatronic. (idk what else to put for him)

in the comment you can ask me stuff about the aftons in my au and i will add the answer to the page!!!!