Chapter One

Please vote comment let me know what you guys think! Thanks again for reading.

Natalia's POV

I wonder what this girl wants it's almost midnight. I finish putting on my shoes and open my window to get out of the house. If my mom finds out I'm in deep shit. I walk a few houses over to my best friends Stacey's house. She sent me a text saying she needs me at her house ASAP. This shit better be important. I'm almost there when I feel someone grab me, "what the fuck?" I turn around and see Peter, "sshhh, be quiet." I give him this mean look, "you scared the shit out of me." He smiles a little, "I'm sorry, Stacey and Ryan are over here." We walk around the corner and I see Stacey crying, "what the fuck happen?" She pulls away from Ryan, "I snuck out of the house and wrecked my mom's car," I look over to Peter than Ryan, "Stacey, why in the fuck do you believe these idiots all the time they always get you in trouble. Have you been drinking too?" She shakes her head no, "I'm not that stupid just the guys were drinking." I let out a sigh, "where is the car?" Her tears start to flow down her face again, "on Pier Street." I look at the guys, "how bad is it?" They both stay quiet, "HOW FUCKEN BAD IS IT?" They both let out a SHHHH. "Well answer me?" Peter clears his throat, "it's not that bad it has a flat and a dent on the front bumper." I pull out my phone and call my older brother James after a few rings he answers, "why are you calling me you should be asleep." I don't even know how to begin, "I know I need your help Stacey wrecked her moms car." I can hear him shuffle shit around, "you fucken snuck out of the house again and you guys wrecked Stacey's moms car this time, you guys are in some big trouble." I roll my eyes like he can see me, "No, I didn't do shit but come out here 10 minutes ago and try and help her. Ryan and Peter were with her." Ryan and Peter shake they're heads. James is 19 and everyone is kind of intimidated by him. He was really bad when he was in high school but he's come around since than. I hang up my phone, "He said he would be right here. Ryan hugs Stacey and gives her a soft kiss on the lips, "were going to dip since James is coming out to help you guys, come on Peter." I can't believe I just heard him say that, "FUCK NO you guys aren't going anywhere." Peter looks at Ryan, "we better stay here if James gets here and were not here we're really going to get it." I throw them both dirty looks. I than see some headlights and as it got closer I could see that it's James. He gets out of his truck and looks at the guys, "you little fuckers don't learn do you?" They both jump a little and don't say anything. He looks at Stacey and shakes his head, "neither do you Stacey you always jump when Ryan calls you and look, this is the shit that happens, let's go see if we can get your mom's car home." We all jump in James truck and drive to Pier St. We turn onto the street and sure enough there is the car. We get out and James inspects the car. He looks at Stacey, "damn this is going to cost a lot of money," Stacey again starts to cry. James laughs a little, "not really Stacey it's not that bad shes going to need a new bumper and a new tire." He goes to the back of his truck and gets out a jack and cross he looks at the guys, "get over here Ryan you jack the car up and Peter you take off the bolts and put the tire in my truck so I can go to the shop and get a new one." The guys do as they're told while me and Stacey stand behind the car. I look and her and give her a little smile, "your fucken crazy you know that hu?" She tries to smile, "I'm in so much trouble, I'm going to be grounded for life." I laugh a little, "all for love I sure hope it was worth it." She looks over to Ryan, "I'm so in love with him, one day when you fall in love you will understand, love makes you do stupid shit." James cuts off our conversation, "you guys stay here with them dummies I should be back in about 30 minutes with the new tire." We both nod our heads, "okay." James drives off and we walk over to where the guys are at, Ryan grabs Stacey, "babe, I'm so sorry this happen me and Peter will pay for the bumper and tire okay." She smiles, "thanks, I'm still going to be grounded forever and ever." He holds her and starts whispering in her ear. I walk away and sit on the curb. Peter follows me, "are you mad at me Natalia?" I turn and look at him, "no, I just think its fucked up how you guys always get drunk and go fuck around than when the party is over you guys call Stacey to pick you guys up knowing she'll do it because she's all in love with Ryan." He bites his lip and nods his head, "Ryan is just as much in love with her. He's never cheated or anything, we always invite you guys but lately you guys are on some other trip. She's the one that tells him to call her when were done and she'll come scoop us up." I turn away from him and think of the last time we all hung out. We said we were going to the movies but ended up with Ryan and Peter. We got so drunk and fell asleep on the beach. We never made it home our parents called the cops and everything. We just got ungrounded from that about a month ago. I look back at him, "almost every time we hang out you guys get me in trouble." He smiles and you can see those adorable dimples, "don't blame us for your actions it's not like we twist your arm to come along you know you have a good time every time we are all together." I smile back at him and think to myself I have a blast. Just than James rolls up with the new tire, "hey Stacey you are blessed by an angel you know that," She walks over to James, "funny James funny," He wants back to his truck and pulls out a bumper, Stacey starts to jump up and down like a little kid on Christmas, "where did you get that from?" James walks passed her and shows the guys how to start taking the other bumper off, "it was at the shop I remembered that we have to replace another bumper on a car like your mom's it a different year but who would of known they use the same bumper, I told you your blessed, but you guys are going to have to go to the Lexus dealership tomorrow and pick the other one up I ordered it online. So you guys owe me $688.00 when can I get my money?" Ryan stood up from under the car, "we can get it to you tomorrow when we drop off the bumper," James nods his head, "you little bastards aren't that bad." They finish up the tire and bumper. James heads home and tells us to hurry and drop Ryan off and get straight home. We do just that. Stacey parks the car back in the garage. She hugs and thanks me than climbs back into her window. Peter and I walk back towards my house. Peter lives two houses away from mine. I look at him, "what a night," he smiles, "it was a trip for sure." We get to my house, "well goodnight I'll see you tomorrow." He stays quiet for a minute, "I don't feel like going home yet," I turn around and look at him, "your parents still fighting like crazy," He puts his head down, "yup, they're getting a divorce." My heart breaks when he says that, "that sucks, but things will be okay look at my mom and dad," He nods his head, "yeah, i guess so," I than hear my phone beep its a text from James.