Extremely Horny Son x Extremely Slutty Mother Kay

Author POV

Y/N is the son of Kay, the former captain of Saunder's Senshado team. After graduating, Kay found herself dating a guy who was really Horny and perverted but was very charming and playful, which she really liked about him since she was just as horny. At first, the two had a very normal life dating but then the guy suggested a fun idea and told Kay that he was into swinging and thought that they could join the porn industry to become extremely rich. Kay eagerly agreed but as her time in the porn industry went on, Kay found herself indulging into her job and had eventually forgotten about the guy and quickly grew in fame before becoming one of the most successful Pornstars in history. But one day, it was revealed that her boss at the porn studio she worked at impregnated her. As a result, she had to stop working but her boss was an absolute CHAD and agreed to pay for her expenses since she brought his company international fame. While raising her son was great, Kay was always longing for cock again. While her son grew up, Kay found herself secretly lusting after her son, but she didn't realize was that her son was more of a pervert than she was and was always peeping on her and taking photos and videos of her. Now, Kay is about to find out her son's naughty secret and is she's not going to let a golden opportunity like this go to waste.

Y/N POV

I was walking back home, slightly annoyed that I didn't have my phone today because mom had to go get it fixed after an incident at the pool. When I got home, I saw my mom sitting on the couch, watching Tv.

Y/N: Hey mom~! Were they able to fix the phone?

Kay: Yep~. They got it working all right~.

Y/N: Y-You're only wearing a b-bikini mom~

Kay: I know~. It's hot as hell today~.

Y/N: Y-Yeah (But the sexy woman in front of me is hotter~). Where's my phone?

Kay: *pulls out her phone and starts scrolling through photos* In your room and on the charger~

Y/N: Thanks mom!

I then ran into my room and grabbed my phone but I noticed a text from mom which was sent 15 minutes ago. When I unlocked my phone, I saw the message was her thanking me for the photos with a kissing emoji which made me worried. I immediately unlocked my phone and saw that all my photos and videos of my mother naked or playing with herself had been sent to her.

Y/N: (SHIT!)

I immediately ran downstairs and saw my mom was watching a video of her bouncing on a dildo.

Y/N: U-Uh...

Kay: Hey son~.

Y/N: U-Ummm... I-I can-

Kay: *smirks at him* You think I'm sexy, right?

Y/N: *Averts eyes* W-Well...

Kay: Y/N L/N, be honest with me~.