sliding into ur ass⁉️

I love life, my pictures work again. And also, very sorry for the ending notes at the end of last chapter. That wasn't very gambling my college funds away of me😞

Fyi- I'm currently taking a fat, bluh-IE shat the size of (real) Floawida 🤑 (help, the toilet is imprinting on my ass like it's an alpha and I'm an omega) (kms)

Cuming 🛬

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•=•=•°=•°•°•°•=•°•°•°•°•°•°•

O. M. GGGGGGGGG

U really really really need to hurry😱

You rush down the stairs (you fucking tumbled down that shit) and out the door (slammed through it like paper, leaving a big, square ass hole in your front door)

You slid across the ground, not even checking the time anymore because it would take even LONGER to get there. (There are burn marks on the ground)

Holy shit, you were witt-i-WEE going to bwe wate😱😱

*** (Fucking bitch, Idk how the hell Wattpad works)

Finally, you reached a point where you could see Jakof at the park. You read the sign as you glided across the grass to him. "Miss Olaf Nicked it's Ass on Acid" MONTANA. You also read the message part of it, slowing down as you read.

"This park here is almost 100 years old! We treat people here with fun and happiness! Bring your kids here and have a FUN time! (You can't sue us if your child get stolen, hurt, sick, or any of the above. We know you signed a legal document before you moved here. Be smart)"

Huh, interesting sign.

Your attention was then Brought back to that total hottie, Jakof....

You were literally blushing just thinking about him😍🤭🤭 he was so...🤭🤭🤭

But then, you noticed something...

Who's that...

There was some BITCH talking to your future husband wife...😦

•°°•°•°•°•°•°••°°•°••^•°•°=¥{¢×¥{'§¥{¥°÷€§£}

I'm sweating balls rn, I can't think properly, so sorry if this chapter sucked absolute ass crack wrapped in an American flag.

I'm also on a bus full of little ass kids and currently wasting my Data.

Fack u all, I hope u guys end up getting held back (if ur not in school, I hope u get fired😘)